Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird question. If I receive the email can I give my link to someone else? I received the invite email for the waterpark event but it was scheduled a week before our arrival. I am out of state and couldn’t change my trip. Could I have given my invite to someone else?

Everytime I go to the link I get the registration page people have posted the screenshot of. Hopefully that means maybe a working link tomorrow?

Weird question. If I receive the email can I give my link to someone else? I received the invite email for the waterpark event but it was scheduled a week before our arrival. I am out of state and couldn’t change my trip. Could I have given my invite to someone else?

The link will be available to any passholder Platinum or above. Your link should not be specific to you. But you can't sign up and then send someone in your place.

I'm in right now. I don't want to leave the page lol, but like everyone else, it doesn't show guests or anything. I think Disney is getting ready maybe?

Attachments

• Registration.pdf
    52.6 KB · Views: 72
I make a run to Walmart and this all happens! I can't get in. 2 different browsers, still get "event full".

how did you get to this point?
I just kept refreshing every 5 minutes or so, a little more when people started posting that they were getting to the original landing page. I just tried again and now it is showing my name and others in my F&F list, but if I click next, it says something went wrong410518

I just kept refreshing every 5 minutes or so, a little more when people started posting that they were getting to the original landing page. I just tried again and now it is showing my name and others in my F&F list, but if I click next, it says something went wrongView attachment 410518

Seems like you are getting further and further..im officially scared to go to sleep now

I just continually hit refresh, one after the other and I "got-in". No guests to pick from though.

After scouring the Pandora thread and(after many MANY many pages of March 23 posts!) came across the AP Preview page. Wow...people back then were more focused on fastpasses than AP preview! BUT. The announcement came out on March 22, then the previews came out March 24th. Obviously, not the same plan for SWGE. BUT. The 24th was the same day that fastpasses came out(I know, SWGE will not have fastpasses) BUT that means perhaps Disney likes planning multiple things on certain days. Knocking out two birds with one stone, you know what I'm saying? Does anyone know of anything happening in the foreseeable future that Disney might be planning? I'm not counting TSL because it happened after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter