Annual Passes and the "Worth It" Point

the Character Spot closed and sort-of reopened without FP, and DHS put all but one ride into tier 1.
FWIW we found these two things to be huge positives on our trip last week. After sundown, from the outside the temporary Character Spot looks like an employee accidentally left a door open to a storage room, so the line was tiny (the sign isn't backlit). And the DHS Tier 1 thing meant fast passes available basically all day for everything except SDD.

The rest of your comments are why we didn't get APs as well.

We always get AP's, we go 3 times within the year for a total of 27 days. I also buy Tables in Wonderland (TIW) for meals because I am an AP holder (this is also good for 1 year). You only need to buy 1 TIW card. We get 20% off all meals for up to 10 people this includes alcohol. (Disney does automatically add an 18% tip on meals) but we get more discounts with the TIW card. With both of these, we get a lot of discounts!

:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

We always get AP's, we go 3 times within the year for a total of 27 days. I also buy Tables in Wonderland (TIW) for meals because I am an AP holder (this is also good for 1 year). You only need to buy 1 TIW card. We get 20% off all meals for up to 10 people this includes alcohol. (Disney does automatically add an 18% tip on meals) but we get more discounts with the TIW card. With both of these, we get a lot of discounts!

:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

Yeah, I don't think anyone could fail to see the value with 27 days a year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter