Annual Pass Expiration Date validation

OrangeCountyCommuter

DIS Veteran
I tried searching and just got old information that didn't work.

Logically I would think there is a place where I can see when my AP expires, but I cannot find it anywhere on the Universal site. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

It's really hard to find and poorly set up, but this is how I found it:

In the top right on the website, there's a menu dropdown - when you click that, it will ask you to log in, or if you're already logged in, it says "Hi, [your name] +". Click on that and then "My Account". On the account screen, *next to* "Wallet", click on "View >". (Do not click directly on "Wallet", either from the menu drop down or from the account page - only the link under "View >" is working for me.) From that page, click the "Purchases" tab. If your ticket is still active, I think it should show up there. Mine is already expired and they haven't applied the extension yet (which is another issue), so I had to click on "View Expired Purchases >" and it shows there with the expiration date.

It's better on the phone app (at least on Android - I'm not sure if the app is different for iPhones):

In the phone app, hit the menu dropdown in the top left, then click "Wallet". If there's an active ticket, it should show there. If not, scroll down and click "View used/expired tickets."

The expiration dates in the app is not in sync with the actual expiration date after they extended them three months.

The IT systems at Universal are really weak to say the least.

The only way to get the correct date is to email or call customer service.

Hopefully with all the folks calling they will finally address this.

(I had this issue about a year and half ago when they extended my pass 3 months for renewal)

It's really hard to find and poorly set up, but this is how I found it:

In the top right on the website, there's a menu dropdown - when you click that, it will ask you to log in, or if you're already logged in, it says "Hi, [your name] +". Click on that and then "My Account". On the account screen, *next to* "Wallet", click on "View >". (Do not click directly on "Wallet", either from the menu drop down or from the account page - only the link under "View >" is working for me.) From that page, click the "Purchases" tab. If your ticket is still active, I think it should show up there. Mine is already expired and they haven't applied the extension yet (which is another issue), so I had to click on "View Expired Purchases >" and it shows there with the expiration date.

It's better on the phone app (at least on Android - I'm not sure if the app is different for iPhones):

In the phone app, hit the menu dropdown in the top left, then click "Wallet". If there's an active ticket, it should show there. If not, scroll down and click "View used/expired tickets."

Thanks! That worked...

I thought my AP was a 15 month and was suppose to expire about now and I was trying to "guesstimate" the extension... BUt it tells me it was an 18 month and is good until November 2020 ... So who knows, but if that's the case hopefully I can plan a trip this fall :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!