Annual Pass, and Park Hopper

Moosysmom

DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Mickey's My Hero</f
I'm moving to Florida in a few weeks and would like to purchase a Resident Annual Pass. I'm not sure, how long it will take to get a Florida Driver's License. (In Minnesota it's forever). So I was thinking about buying a park hopper. If I have days left, can I use them to purchase my Annual Pass. If I can't, can I let another member of my family use my Parkhopper leftovers to purchase a pass. Thank you.

If it takes time to get a Florida drivers license, you can make a copy of the application, or register to vote and get a copy of that, or maybe even a utility bill or rent receipt is worth a try.

No Disney passes are transferable. There are numerous ways WDW can catch you, for example if you try to use the remnants of two hopper passes to purchase one annual pass, if both were used on the same day in the past you can bet they will assume that two different people used them.

Actually, partly used passes, if more than a few years old, are better off being used as-is later rather than being applied towards a new pass. Otherwise you lose value due to inflation and ticket price increases.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

Not for a regular annual pass. DisneyWorld also offers an annual pass for Florida Resident only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter