Animal Kingdom - "Tigger, Is That You" Tshirt

Wendy31

DIS Veteran
Random Silly Question Alert!

Does anyone know if the Animal Kingdom still sales the "Tigger, Is That You" Tshirts? Is there 1 basic design? And are they still available in children's & adult's sizes?

Years ago, when we purchased the tshirt, it was the plain white tee w/ Winnie the Pooh & a tiger on the front; however, I think the design may have changed.

And, for some reason, I'm remembering a couple of different designs when I was just casually browsing through the AK stores last year - like maybe a jungle-y leaves all over the shirt & a plain green shirt w/ the design just on the front?

I'm asking because I'm thinking about calling Disney Merchandising & ordering some for our trip in Sept., but I'm not sure how to ask for what I'm looking for... :rotfl:

If there's just 1 design, it's not a problem, of course, but I can also see the conversation going something like this:

Disney: Thank you for calling. How may I help you?

Me: I'm interested in ordering the "Tigger, Is That You?" t-shirt from the Animal Kingdom.

Disney: Which one? We currently have 3 different designs.

Me: ???

And, yes, the castmember can probably explain the different designs to me, I guess! I just thought I'd ask here first, because it's the DIS! ;)

Not sure if I know if there are different designs. The ones we loved (and got many years ago) were at the AK park. It had a picture of pooh in a sort of safari outfit with a magnifying glass looking at a Bengal tiger.

Unfortunately the picture i have of it was predigital days and in a scrapebook.

tigger.jpg

Yes, I just saw them at the end of June at AK and I think at Downtown Disney at the Winnie the Pooh store. We commented on them because they have been around for so so long.

Thanks for the replies!

Not sure if I know if there are different designs. The ones we loved (and got many years ago) were at the AK park. It had a picture of pooh in a sort of safari outfit with a magnifying glass looking at a Bengal tiger.

Unfortunately the picture i have of it was predigital days and in a scrapebook.

tigger.jpg

Yes, that's the one we got some years ago too - except ours were white t-shirts.

I thought I'd seen a different design last year, though.

My dh replaced his tired and worn white one last year. We found the white one in a little shirt stand near Kaly River Rapids.

This was in Dec 2011

Kelly

I bought these for my kids back in 1999. I thought they were so cute. Sadly, we dont have them anymore. The kids have grown out of all of them!

I actually saw them at the Character Premiere Outlet at one of the Orlando outlet malls(the one close to Universal) in July. I think they were 12.99 there.

I've seen the Tigger and Pooh style at AK recently, on plain white tees! :thumbsup2

I have a bright orange tie-dyed looking "Tigger is that you?" shirt from around 2009. And in 2010, I bought a woman's style white tee that had Pooh saying "Eeyore, is that you?" while looking at an elephant! :laughing:

We saw this shirt in Animal Kingdom in June, and ordered it from Parks Merchandise after we got back. It's a white T-shirt with Pooh and Tigger as pictured above. They didn't say there are currently any other styles.

I bought a woman's style white tee that had Pooh saying "Eeyore, is that you?" while looking at an elephant! :laughing:
Silly old Bear . . . he really is a Bear of Very Little Brain, isn't he? :rotfl:

We bought them at AK in 2008 in both pink and the light blue. One of our favorite park shirts.

They were at AK when we were there in June :thumbsup2 such a cute shirt! I am really surprised too at how long they have lasted.

Me and my (now) wife bought a pair of these shirts on our first trip to Disney together in 2000! Wore them on the plane back home.

I had that design on a pink T-shirt that I got in 2007. I lost a lot of weight and it's now way too big (yay for losing weigh, boo that I can't wear the shirt). I haven't seen it in pink in quite awhile, but I have seen it in white, dark green and orange.

POB14 said:
Theodore Bear and I go back a long way, back to around the time he first met Walt. Don't worry; he gets me. :goodvibes

Obviously, because I only know him from "Winnie" on...;)

- MouseEarsForAll

I own this shirt in the standard white and I also have a dark blue one, womens cut, with some bling on it. I think I got it around 2009. I was sure I saw that same shirt last year, though I could be mistaken.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter