Angels around the world - part 5 million and 1 - the scottish take over

Mornin'! :wave:

Everyone dealing with that white crap needs to stay safe and as warm as possible!!! We're getting some stuff, but it's nothing compared to what other places are getting...

Glad you got to come home and hopefully got some rest, Donna. (Does kahlua count as a fluid??? :rotfl2:)

Tara - sorry about your wrist. It's hard to get used to doing stuff with your left hand! There's just some things that are NOT meant to be done with a 'non-dominant' hand. :rolleyes1

Is it Friday yet???

Freaking snow!!!! I was trying to get home going up a hill when some poor driver coming down lost controll and went down an embankment.
I had to get to the top of the hill and call 911. No-one know that car was down there. Nobody else stopped :headache:
I will catch up after I put my heart back in my chest. Stay safe everyone :hug:

Just saw this thread pop up. Haven't been here in ages. Just wanted to say hi if anyone still posts here.

Hello to all the Angels how is everyone doing. Haven't been on here in a awhile just wanted to say Hi. Looking foreward to hearing from you all.

Hi Angels how is everyone doing. Its been awhile since I last posted. Just wanted to pop in and say Hi to everyone hoping everyone is doing well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!