Angels around the world - part 5 million and 1 - the scottish take over

:wave:

Dyan - I'm glad that Talya did so well - I know the subjective judging can be tough though. I used to watch figure skating a lot (still love the sport, but don't follow it as closely) and it seemed that the performers who were "expected" to do well always got good scores, even with a less than stellar performance. At least sports with a timer have a clear cut winner - but those can be heartbreakers too - I went to my friend's son's swim meet on Friday and he lost one race by .07 seconds !!

Enjoy Super Bowl Sunday!

Loved the performance of Talya, Dyan :thumbsup2 Those judges didn't know what they were talking about ;)

Glad you got your paper done, Donna, despite the lack of input :(

Hope everyone is enjoying the Super Bowl. We're catching up on dvr'd shows :rotfl::rotfl:

The wedding today was nice. It was small...about 60 people. The location was nice, but the server we had was not great. Food was decent though, and they had a bakery that we stopped at on the way out and brought home some treats (to help keep me nice and plump for Domenic to criticize :rotfl2::rotfl2:).

The people at our table were actually very entertaining. There was an English couple, another couple with a husband who was English and then a single woman. The husband of the English couple was really funny and we enjoyed speaking with them. We stayed until dinner was over and then headed out when the dancing started.....and half the guests pulled out these bags with dancing shoes and were ballroom dancing all over the place! It was really funny, actually. The bride and groom ballroom dance and I guess he's an instructor, so half the people there were dancers. It was like sitting in the audience of Dancing With the Stars :rotfl::rotfl: These people were good. There was no standing around in a circle dancing there :lmao:

Good morning.

Dyan~I watched Talya's video on facebook and thought she did an awesome job. I'm sure you are so proud of her. She looked great.What do judges know anyway?:rolleyes1

Happy Monday. And when Friday comes this week it is the beginning of vacation week. YAY:cheer2:

Good morning!

Sandy .07 - ouch! :headache:

Tara glad the wedding was enjoyable!:thumbsup2

Thanks for the good comments. I know she did great, but just hate stupid judges!:mad:

Loved the Superbowl and I really loved the show afterwards, Undercover Boss!:thumbsup2

Mornin'! :wave:

OMG -Domenic! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

ditto that!! :lmao:

Good morning!

Sandy .07 - ouch! :headache:

Tara glad the wedding was enjoyable!:thumbsup2

Thanks for the good comments. I know she did great, but just hate stupid judges!:mad:

Loved the Superbowl and I really loved the show afterwards, Undercover Boss!:thumbsup2

Sorry about Talya's score, Dyan. I haven't been on FB in forever but I just know that judge was just dumb.

We liked Undercover Boss too!! Can't wait to see next weeks episode (or when someone gets fired! - gawd I'm evil).

At work for a little while today...had to send in some contract stuff and have a meeting in a few minutes, then I'm goin' back home to fill up on decongestants and stuff and lay around being warm and snuggly. Caught a cold from someone and it's quickly moving to bronchitis...but I'm hoping to keep it at bay with some medicines left over from the November bout (not antibiotics...those were gone!).

Mostly it's an excuse to NOT be at work right now...

Dyan ~ I agree with everyone else, that judge was some kind of new stupid. Watched the video and LOVED it.

Tara ~ That kid is something else. Another cute comment to add to that book you should be writing.

Roadie ~ Hope you are feeling better soon.

We watched "Undercover Boss" too and liked it. Next weeks looks good as well.

Do you frickin believe we are supposed to get another 10 inches of snow from Tues afternoon through Wednesday? I was told by both of my bosses to pack a bag because I might not be allowed to leave tomorrow night at 7:30pm. :rolleyes: Sigh...........

That stinks, Donna :(

Feel better Denise :wizard:

I hope all the meetings went well, Cami.

The latest forecast I saw for us is snow Wednesday during the day. We were on the line between the 5+ and the 10+ locations. It's going to be a tough storm if it doesn't start until after the kids go to school, though. I'm pretty sure they don't send them home early, so pick-up that afternoon could be quite a mess.

So, my first day starting at the gym was postponed since I fell down the stairs earlier today :rolleyes: I was carrying poor Xavier down after his nap and slipped, and down we went. We hit our heads together pretty hard when I first fell and then thankfully I kept hold of him all the way down, so he didn't fall at least. My back is absolutely killing me. Domenic was cute, though, and brought me cheez-its, a diet coke, and a blanket when I was sitting in bed with the heating pad this afternoon :lovestruc Thankfully Craig came home for the afternoon to help with the boys.

That stinks, Donna :(

Feel better Denise :wizard:

I hope all the meetings went well, Cami.

The latest forecast I saw for us is snow Wednesday during the day. We were on the line between the 5+ and the 10+ locations. It's going to be a tough storm if it doesn't start until after the kids go to school, though. I'm pretty sure they don't send them home early, so pick-up that afternoon could be quite a mess.

So, my first day starting at the gym was postponed since I fell down the stairs earlier today :rolleyes: I was carrying poor Xavier down after his nap and slipped, and down we went. We hit our heads together pretty hard when I first fell and then thankfully I kept hold of him all the way down, so he didn't fall at least. My back is absolutely killing me. Domenic was cute, though, and brought me cheez-its, a diet coke, and a blanket when I was sitting in bed with the heating pad this afternoon :lovestruc Thankfully Craig came home for the afternoon to help with the boys.

Oh no Tara - hope you're feeling better soon. :grouphug:

ALso hoping Denise is feeling better, Cami had a good day and Donna doesn't get stuck at work.

The snow is heading our way and I'm not at all happy about it. :mad:

Ouch! Tara that sounds terrible!:hug: I hope you are feeling better today!:wizard:

Denise I hope you are feeling well also!:wizard:

Sending warm thoughts to all of you about to receive snow! I hope it won't be too bad!:wizard:

Thanks for all the healthy wishes...it's kinda coming and going :rotfl: it gets worse the more I want to go home!!:lmao:

Tara! I hope you are okay today!!! :wizard: Sometimes the day after is worse!

Everyone here is in a panic about the storm. We've had enough of the white stuff thank you very much. Hopefully this one will mostly pass us by. The people here have no clue how to function with white stuff on the ground! :laughing:

YAY...they let me leave. (but only cause my boss didn't want to stay and couldn't make me if I had someone to relieve me and she wasn't staying...I put up a fuss. lol )

Drop dead tired. Night.

Good morning. We're not missing today's storm :sad2: School's are all closed but we have to go to work.

Glad you got home last night Donna.

Wondering how Tara is feeling after her fall. :hug: :wizard:

:wave: Good morning.
Looks like we're missing the storm, I hope everyone else is safe, and glad Donna got to go home :)
Tara...feel better...that's scary, glad nobody was more seriously injured.

CRAZY day here, but what else is new??? Later taters

Good Morning. :wave:

Another 4 inches of snow and they are saying another 1-3 inches today. It's very cold and blowing though so it looks like more in some places. School closed again.

Feel better, Denise. :wizard: Stay warm. Drink lots of fluids. Have soup. :teeth:

Tara, how scary. Hope your back feels better today.

Steph, I'm moving to freakin NH. It never snows there! :p :lmao::lmao:

Dyan, I have to watch the video today. I plan to do a whole lot of nothing. :thumbsup2

Happy Wednesday!

(where the hell is Angel?)

Yay for a snow day, Donna :cool1:

My back is feeling better, thanks! I spent a day and a half resting it with a heating pad and it just feels a little stiff now. Yesterday, though, my right wrist snapped when I went to pick Xavier up to take Domenic to school. I'd been having pain in it for awhile and was planning to see the doctor, and then bam, it was pretty much useless, so I had no choice. She thinks it's tendonitis, so I'm in a splint for a few weeks to try to rest it up. She told me to get used to doing things left handed, which is not so easy. It hurts like heck, though, so I guess I'm going to need to figure it out somehow.

So anyway, I'm falling apart apparently. If anyone knows of any sales on a newer model, I'll take it....but it needs to be 40 lbs lighter so I can skip the gym and still make Domenic happy ;):lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter