Angels around the world - part 5 million and 1 - the scottish take over

:wave:

Have fun decorating the fairy cakes, Cami :)

Steph~ Here's something to help the weekend along :drinking1 I hope it gets better!

Happy Birthday Dylan!!

I ran around doing errands all day yesterday and then this morning was a school assembly I'd put together for Pre-K through 4th grades. It was a company called Creature Teachers who brought live animals from around the world. They did a great job and the kids had a fantastic time.

Tonight is the Blue and Gold for Scouts. Each family has to bring something and I drew 5lbs of pasta without meat. Thankfully I enjoy making spaghetti sauce, so that was an easy one for me. I put it together this morning before I took Domenic to school and it's been simmering all day. All I have left to do is cook the pasta and toss it all in a pan before we leave :thumbsup2 (Well, that and get Domenic's uniform ready :rolleyes: )

It's snowing! Snowpocalypse is on its way!

(blatantly stole that word from Carol's son, Andrew) :thumbsup2:lmao:

I can't believe how much snow you guys are getting Donna....we've been spared most of the significant storms this year...Cami is graciously taking our share ;)

holy crap Angel! what on earth were you doing up at that hour??

stuarts off to get his hair cut (if he ever stops fannying about and leaves!!!!), them off to do some shopping, visit my parents then home

cami
x

Fannying about is my new fav saying :lmao:
I am heading the Camelback Ski mtn to see Steph compete today. Soooo excited :cheer2:

Good morning! I missed coming here yesterday as I was fighting a bad migraine. Feeling much better today, thanksfully. We are heading two hours up the road to West Palm Beach for another competition, much bigger one this time!

Glad the Creature production went well Tara, we have companies around here that do that and they are always a big hit! Have fun tonight at Blue and Gold!:)

:wizard:Good luck to Steph, I hope she skis well!!!:cool1:

Steph, I hope your weekend is going better than the week did!:hug:

Donna and LK stay safe and warm and eat lots of french toast!:wizard:

And cami I agree Fairy cakes sounds so much better, as does fannying about! LOL

Good Morning and

HOLY CRAP! We have about a foot of snow and it's still snowing!!!!!!!
So glad I didn't have to work today! At least we have power!

Good morning :wave:

No snow here. Stay warm and safe Donna!

Have fun today Angel :)

:wizard: for Talya! Glad you're feeling better Dyan :hug:

Blue and Gold was nice last night. Today is rehearsal, then Craig's taking Domenic to the Polar Bear Derby for Scouts. I'm not taking Xavier out in the cold for it. Domenic will get to stay for a couple of hours before I meet them and trade off kids so I can take Domenic to a birthday party he's got for a friend.

Fannying about is my new fav saying :lmao:
I am heading the Camelback Ski mtn to see Steph compete today. Soooo excited :cheer2:

It's my new expression too! :teeth: Good luck to Steph in her competition. :wizard:

Good morning! I missed coming here yesterday as I was fighting a bad migraine. Feeling much better today, thanksfully. We are heading two hours up the road to West Palm Beach for another competition, much bigger one this time!

Glad the Creature production went well Tara, we have companies around here that do that and they are always a big hit! Have fun tonight at Blue and Gold!:)

:wizard:Good luck to Steph, I hope she skis well!!!:cool1:

Donna and LK stay safe and warm and eat lots of french toast!:wizard:

And cami I agree Fairy cakes sounds so much better, as does fannying about! LOL

Thanks Dyan. Lots of pixiedust: for Talya today.

Duck is back from his cruise and headed to AKV. I'm at an all time hatred high for him! ;)

17 inches of snow and a state of emergency in Cranberry now!

Good morning.

Blech for school, Donna.

We've got a wedding to go to today, which is double blech. It's at 1:30 an hour away and for someone I don't even know...and where I will know absolutely nobody but my husband. She used to be Craig's boss back when we were dating and we invited her to our wedding. That is the one and only time I met her and that was for all of about 10 minutes. I so did not want to rsvp yes to this, but Craig said he felt like we should. Fun.

Can you tell I want no part of going to this wedding? :rotfl::rotfl:

Anyway, so my parents are watching the boys and mom is taking Domenic to a birthday party he's got this afternoon...and I am hoping to be home EARLY.

Tara, those aren't really fun. Hopefully you at least get a good meal out of the deal! ;) lol

That's what I was thinking Donna :lmao::lmao:

Craig and I joined the gym yesterday and I'd much rather be heading over there to check things out and do a bit of exercising....especially after the conversation I had with Domenic yesterday.

Me: We're joining the gym.
Domenic: Why?
Me: To lose some weight and get healthier.
Domenic: That's good. I think you should get skinnier, Mom.
Me: Why do you want me skinnier?
Domenic: Because you don't always want to look like you have a baby in your belly, even when you don't.
Me: (Choking back laughter in the front seat of the van) Yes, you're right.
Domenic:...because you're not having one right now, but you look full grown, so it would be good to get skinny.

Out of the mouths of babes....:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Good morning!!!

OMG Tara!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sorry school is interrupting your life Donna! :hug:

We had an okay day yesterday. I am usually Talya's harshest critic, but yesterday she did a beautiful freestyle and place third. she had one minor drop, the girl who got 2nd place had 9 drops!!! The comment on the score sheet was her costume needs to match the music! Hello...did she even see the movie Enchanted??? We copied her costume exactly from the movie!!! Sometimes I hate subjective sports! I don't mind when she doesn't win, because she didn't perform well, but when she does an awesome job and loses, it just sucks! She got one third, 2 second places and one first for her solo event. She did a great solo, but it was also a judge from our organization, so Talya had an advantage there since our judges look for technique over flash and Talya is a technically clean twirler. I put a video of the 3rd place freestyle on Facebook!:rolleyes: Venting over!

Off to Publix to get ready for the Superbowl!:)

OMG Tara! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

(we all think you look great...I'm just sayin') ;)

Dyan...that sucks. Damn judges who nothing about Enchanted! It sounds like she did really well though. Tell her we are proud of her!

and I'll be expecting your Publix call. :teeth: :duck: :rotfl::rotfl:

I wrote most of my paper..it's much easier this week. Hopefully I revised everything I needed to do without her input! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter