decorate as you see fit

cami
x

Thanks Cami!

I thought I start by making breakfast!
breakfast.jpg

Good morning :wave:

Thanks for the new place Cami!

It's pouring down rain here today and I'm just hanging around with Xavier before putting forth the effort to start doing some of the things I need to get done this week.

Thanks for the new home, Cami.

Dyan~That breakfast looks so yummy. You can send some this way.

Dyan ~ Breakfast looks real good!

The series of books is called "The Chronicles of Vladmir Tod" and this will be the third book called, "Tenth Grade Bleeds." They are by Heather Brewer, who is actually "GothTink" here on the DIS. They are vampire books, Kevin says they are much better than the Twilight books. Since it is a launch party, there will be all sort of give-a-ways too. He is really hoping to get one of the hoodies that is shown on the cover of the first book.

Dewain and I might be crazy for doing this, but it is important to him. So, instead of sitting around Soldier Field for 7+ hours, I will drive him to Flint and back.

Good Morning:wave:

Kirsten~I'm watching my 1 y/o great-nephew on Saturday but there's no reason he couldn't join us for dinner. I'm about 1/2 an hour south of Flint right off of US23. I'll PM you my cell#.

Tonight is game 6 of the Stanley Cup Finals.....I'm hoping the Wings can finally win one in Pittsburgh

Thanks for leaving a trail of breadcrumbs Cami!

We are in Vegas right now. Jeff is here on business and the girls and I decided to tag along. Went to see the Titanic exhibit yesterday (Ashlynn's request) and that was pretty neat. Ashlynn, Maiya and I all survived!

I think we are going to try one of the thrill rides on top of the stratosphere today for Maiya! It is the only one in town she is tall enough for, so we are heading that way! All the rollercoasters have a 54" limit, and Maiya is about 50". Good for Disney; not good for Vegas! :headache:

Jess ~ Have fun! I could never go on one of those, my fear of heights and falling are too strong.

Life is crazy. I miss you guys!!!!!! :grouphug:
We miss you too!! :hug:

I spent a somewhat lazy day on the couch catching up on tv shows while going through the stacks of mail we've let pile up in the office. I got my hair cut after supper and now that the kids are in bed Craig and I are settling in to watch Gran Torino.

:wave:

I found our new home! I didn't realize our old home had reached it's limit.:confused3:)

Thanks Cami! I don't have anything to contribute other than my sparkling personality:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter