Angelrose's Journey

When Mary couldn’t post a pic or link us of her reports, she always asked Karen to help fix it

Once Mary had Karen to ask Chuck for his help to post something

Link won’t open for me either so Karen, please ask Chuck to fix the link

I thank you Karen for thinking of us and sharing !

We all loved Mary too

Karen if you go to Lion King show make sure you have a box of tissues with you. I was there with my infant DGD who was born two weeks after my mom passed. Show was great until Circle of Life. Then I cried buckets.

I just realized you're already home again. Oh well.

Karen if you go to Lion King show make sure you have a box of tissues with you. I was there with my infant DGD who was born two weeks after my mom passed. Show was great until Circle of Life. Then I cried buckets.

I just realized you're already home again. Oh well.
We went to see Lion King. Mom always loved that show. We all did pretty good but I think there was just so much going on.

Karen, Chuck, Jesse and Zoe, I’m so sorry for the loss of your Mom/Grandma. Mary will be misssd here so much. She loved all of you and the trips you took together. She had a great way of telling stories of her adventures. Thank you Karen for coming here to share the beautiful eulogy and trip report. Mary would be so happy you did that (((hugs)))

Karen, I love the trip report! What an appropriate and wonderful way to remember Mary by taking the trip. I'm sure she was there with you every step of the way. :hug:

I can see why you and Mary got along so well -- you have the same spirit and zest for life! Your writing style is so similar - upbeat and FUN! I'm very glad that you've chosen to continue adding to this thread. After almost 10 years, it seems odd not to have Mary pop in with an update.

You and your family remain in my thoughts.

Karen, Chuck, Jessie and Zoey,
I haven't been on the boards for a couple weeks so I just saw the post that Mary had passed away, I'm so sorry for your loss. I have been following Mary and her story from close to the beginning and looked forward to her posts. I will be keeping you all in my prayers.

I keep expecting Mary's face to pop up on your trip photos. It's like she is there with you and your family, in fact, I'm sure she was. Thank you so much for posting.

Karen, I can't tell you how much my heart lights up when I see the Angelrose thread has new posts :love:Thanks for keeping Mary's spirit alive here :cloud9:

Hello Karen, Just checking in to see how you and your family are doing. I hope you have been able to grieve and also treasure all the memories of Mary.
I miss her, and think of the lessons she brought here, often. I hope all is well and that your family is finding peace.

I miss this dear lady ...
I think of her so often.
I do follow along on Karen’s Facebook but I try to be unobtrusive.
It feels like I know all of these dear people.. and I am sad she’s gone.
The world lost someone so special.

I agree. Even though I didn’t post to the thread much, I followed her story from the beginning and think of her often too. I definitely miss her presence here. :hug:

I miss this dear lady ...
I think of her so often.
I do follow along on Karen’s Facebook but I try to be unobtrusive.
It feels like I know all of these dear people.. and I am sad she’s gone.
The world lost someone so special.

I feel the exact same way that you do.
Its so sad we'll never hear from her again.
I miss her so much.
Her postings were the best , :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter