Angelrose's Journey

Angelrose,

More prayers and a :hug:.

Sounds like you and Ron were truly blessed! Some of us can only hope to find the kind of love you and Ron shared!

TC:cool1:

Angelrose, I haven't posted but have been praying since you started this thread. My heart breaks for you and Ron. What a wonderful marriage you have had, and what a terrible decision to have to make.

Be strong and hold on to all your precious memories. :grouphug:

I'm so sorry. I have been reading your updates (I haven't been on for a few days though). Know that there are many of us here that have been in your position, we know how hard it is. You and your family have given your husband the most unselfish act of love a person can give.

You will all be in my thoughts.

I have read your updates and am just so sorry.
You and Ron as well as the rest of your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

Angelrose,

I just found this thread and had to stop in to offer my thoughts and prayers to you and your family. It sounds like you and your husband have such a wonderful relationship. I pray that these days bring you peace and you take comfort in the knowledge that you will be together again.

Angelrose,

I have been away from the boards since Friday, and am so sad to read the latest news. I am praying that he passes peacefully, and that you can take comfort knowing you will be together again someday.:grouphug:

I am so sorry
You and your family will be in my prayers

I am so very, very sorry. May the Lord give you strength in the coming days, a peace that truly passes all understanding, and comfort for your grieving heart. May He hold you in the palm of His hand. :hug:

He has a fever now. The nurse cleaned him up and put ice bags under each arm and a cool washcloth on his forehead. The are upping his morphine drip and giving him an anti anxiety drug. The kids won't let me stay more than an hour each morning with him. They want me to remember him they way he was. Always smiling, strong and full of fun. I agree with them. I want to remember him that way. My sweet Karen told me today that each day will be worse seeing him. I knew that, but it's still so hard.

Our life together has been so wonderful and like a fairy tale. I have to keep repeating to myself that he isn't coming home and he won't sit in his chair and we can't argue about the prices on the Price is Right. I won that one most of the time. We won't argue over who gets to do the dishes. Sometimes I would beat him and do them and other times he would beat me out. We always wanted to help each other. Every morning before he would start to do his chores, he would ask me if there was anything he could do for me. I would always say that I had a huggie deficit. He would remedy that. I just want all of you to know how wonderful Ron was.

Our son is just as wonderful. Today he took his leaf blower and blew off the whole back and front yard to get rid of all the twigs and debrie from a storm we had a few weeks ago. I helped a bit by picking up some of the larger branches and he took them in the back pile. He worked for two hours and now the place looks like it did before Ron got hurt. He is coming over again tomorrow to get the one huge branch and a smaller one to take in the back and to help me clean off the winter pool cover. He called me tonight to say that he and Karen were out doing some things and picked up a small clock radio/cd player for Ron's room. I had told him I was going out tomorrow morning to do that. They are always thinking how to make my life easier through this.

I know I am truly blessed to have had so many wonderful years with my Ron. It's just hard not to be greedy and want more.

I have also been blessed with so many people praying for us and supporting us through this. I know I say this all the time, but I truly mean it. THANK YOU!

I'm glad you have such a wonderful family to support you. I will continue praying for you both. :hug:

Wow, I just found this thread and am in tears over your story. Losing my spouse is my worst fear. We celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary today. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I will be thinking of you in the days to come. Good for you for being brave enough to honour his wishes and let him go even though you wanted him to stay here with you.

Best wishes for you and your husband on your journeys.

I've cried as I've read your posts. May God wrap His loving arms around you and Ron through this difficult time. I'm so very sorry.

I've been away and just now caught up. My prayers are with you, your Ron and your family.

I am totally heartbroken for you. I am at work and trying not to make a noise, as I am crying reading this. You sound like you had a wonderful life together. You were so lucky in that. :hug: My thoughts are with you and your family.

AngelRose I am so, so sorry. I haven't caught up in the past few days.

You have the kind of marriage we all pray for. My DH and I have been married 28 years and have no children. He writes me notes every day saying he loves me. We are a lot like you and Ron. We can be eating dinner and a song will come on the radio and we just get up and dance. I cannot imagine the day I might lose him.

Thank God for your son and DIL, they sound like they are and will be such a comfort to you.

Life isn't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride. I wish Ron peace. I wish you peace. :hug::hug::hug::hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter