And the winner is....

I'm guessing that evil guy from TailSpin that is pictured in the middle of Dom's logo.
I STILL don't know his name...:D

A little less than 24 hours to go!!! Still time to enter if you haven't already. Remember choose a character that has not been chosen yet if you want to have a chance of winning.

Heather his name is Don Karnage.

It took me a while but...

Don Karnage, the flamboyant, egotistical vulpine captain of a band of "Air Pirates" who constantly menace the skies through which Baloo and his fellow pilots must fly in Disney's TailSpin.:smooth:

Oh the ornaments are all so beautiful. I think I will guess THE GRINCH. He is just so cute.

Can we guess more than once??

My first guess was taken....so here is my second

Cinderella. :D

I am going to guess Baloo, just because no one else has and a world without the Bare Nessecities just isn't right :)

MousBnce.gif

Ok who guessed the yellow bouncy guy?
Dom, did you put the ornament on a slinky so it will keep bouncing??? Peggie

I forgot about this contest until Cathy1140 sent me an email congratulating me!! I was thinking......for what? Mailing out our trade on time? lololololol
Thank you so much Dom!
Who would have thought that The Rays fav GOOFY would be the winner......!!!
Can't wait for the next contest!
:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter