An Update on our upcoming cruise

PezRuth

Mouseketeer
Just in case anyone is curious. We are going on Adventure of the Seas out of the Bahamas on July 10th. The first sailing starts this Saturday so should be interesting to watch. We are going to Cozumel, Freeport, and two days at Coco Cay. We just got an email saying that our itinerary is slightly changed. The order of days has changed. This is because per the CDC (which doesn't affect our sailing but others that might be starting in July) only one ship per port so we had to change our days so that we would be the only ship at Coco Cay. I am finally starting to think this is actually going to happen.

oh cool, I follow one of the ice skaters on YouTube, she has been Vlogging her experiences of getting back on the cruise and the show rehearsals

The first sailing of the Adventure starts on Saturday so it will be interesting to see what happens with it.

We're on this ship in August and I am anxiously waiting to see how the cruise next week goes!

Just in case anyone is curious. We are going on Adventure of the Seas out of the Bahamas on July 10th. The first sailing starts this Saturday so should be interesting to watch. We are going to Cozumel, Freeport, and two days at Coco Cay. We just got an email saying that our itinerary is slightly changed. The order of days has changed. This is because per the CDC (which doesn't affect our sailing but others that might be starting in July) only one ship per port so we had to change our days so that we would be the only ship at Coco Cay. I am finally starting to think this is actually going to happen.

Only ship at CocoCay is good news!

Her name is Jordan Bauth. I've been following as well, although I think there's a bit of a gap between recording and posting.

Chris Wong (no relation to me) just got assigned to Odyssey and is vlogging his travels from the UK to the ship. I think there's only a day or two gap between recording and posting so it feels a little more "real time".

Her name is Jordan Bauth. I've been following as well, although I think there's a bit of a gap between recording and posting.

Chris Wong (no relation to me) just got assigned to Odyssey and is vlogging his travels from the UK to the ship. I think there's only a day or two gap between recording and posting so it feels a little more "real time".

I'm following him too. :)

Jordan Bauth Ice Skater on Adventure of The Seas YouTube

Chris Wong Vlogs Odyssey of The Seas YouTube

I only follow Marc "Bing Bong" Walker who is a CD, he's on Allure now, apparently they are floating around for 18 days then going back to Miami to pick up more crew. It has been interesting to follow him while he's been off the ship, he has done so many jobs to make ends meet. He was the CD on my first RCL cruise on Majesty of the Seas, a 4 night that stopped in Coco Cay before the new stuff.

I look forward to hearing about the sailings when things start going.

Exciting to finally have ships starting up in the US. Not such a bad thing to be the only ship at CoCo Cay. Adventure was the last ship we went on in Dec 2019 before the shut down. Great ship. Enjoy your cruise! Definitely look forward to hearing others experiences.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter