An Open Apology to Dayna

lowellsdad

Adopted by Commandos
A few weeks back I reviewed the movie Moulin Rouge , one of Dayna's favorites. In that review I referred to Moulin Rouge as "seriously bizarre."

After seeing the movie Mulholland Drive I feel I owe Dayna an apology. Mulholland Drive has increased the criteria for the description "seriously bizarre" by a factor of ten. Moulin Rouge has been downgraded to only "mildly strange."

Just setting the record straight,
Frank

:rolleyes:

<font face="comic sans ms"> Frank, this is a refreshing change. I'm usually thought of as "mildly strange" and then I'm upgraded to "seriously bizarre." This is the first time I've been downgraded.

Oh, I just read the post again. You're talking about the movie and not me. ;) :p :D

:rolleyes: <--I don't use that one very often, but I threw it in here out of respect for you. :D
</font>

Haven't seen either, but here's another movie warning. We went to see The Royal Tannenbaums. Well, I don't really know how to classify this one, but I think it's fits somewhere in between seriously bizarre and mildly strange. It's a very, very dark (weird) comedy (?).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest