An Open Apology to Dayna

lowellsdad

Adopted by Commandos
A few weeks back I reviewed the movie Moulin Rouge , one of Dayna's favorites. In that review I referred to Moulin Rouge as "seriously bizarre."

After seeing the movie Mulholland Drive I feel I owe Dayna an apology. Mulholland Drive has increased the criteria for the description "seriously bizarre" by a factor of ten. Moulin Rouge has been downgraded to only "mildly strange."

Just setting the record straight,
Frank

:rolleyes:

<font face="comic sans ms"> Frank, this is a refreshing change. I'm usually thought of as "mildly strange" and then I'm upgraded to "seriously bizarre." This is the first time I've been downgraded.

Oh, I just read the post again. You're talking about the movie and not me. ;) :p :D

:rolleyes: <--I don't use that one very often, but I threw it in here out of respect for you. :D
</font>

Haven't seen either, but here's another movie warning. We went to see The Royal Tannenbaums. Well, I don't really know how to classify this one, but I think it's fits somewhere in between seriously bizarre and mildly strange. It's a very, very dark (weird) comedy (?).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter