An Introduction and More

Br'er Fox

Earning My Ears
Hi everybody,

I found this site while I was planning my most recent trip to Disney World. The advice on this is wonderful. So about me I am a graduate student so it is value resorts for me. My favorite Disney movie was Jungle Book and now it is Toy Story, but otherwise I never really watched too many of the Disney movies. My favorite rides are the Safari at AK, SM and the Jungle Cruise. But I only like the Jungle Cruise at night, it takes on this creepy aura and seems more realistic.

In October my semi-gf (long story) and I went down for a long weekend. We got into All-Star Movies just in time for dinner. We spent the night bumbling around DTD and ate at Planet Hollywood. Being Halloween it was great seeing everyone is costume; I wanted to dress up but Erin didn't. Saturday we took advantage of EMH at MGM (it was MGM when I first visited and I will always remember it this way) and walked right to the front of the line to both RRC and ToT. We only had a 20 minute wait at Toy Story Mania and this ride was amazing I wanted to do it again but the line was now 90 minutes. We hit up Star Tours, Backlots and GMR before leaving for Epcot.

Sunday AK in the morning and MK in the afternoon. We hit up every ride that was on our list and more. Our timing could not have been better for visiting the parks right when the Halloween Party was ending. I feel like we rushed but we got to do all the big things we wanted and swore if one more person told me to "have a magical day" I was going to flip. But most importantly I fell in love with Erin.

So on Super Bowl Sunday, we each won free admission into Universal Studios. We decided to stay at Pop Century this time and took advantage of the 3 nights free package. So our next trip is going to pretty packed and we decided to get the no expiration tickets. Its really just an excuse to go back again. We are going in June over what turned out to be Gay Pride week, it should be pretty cool.

I'm stoked about this trip and getting to know people on this board but only if you've read this far.

My first Disney tip: Don't waste money on liquor at the resort bring your own and take advantage of the free mixers by buying a mug.

11.gif

Welcome to DISboards. This is a great source of info and I'm sure you'll find answers to all of your questions, also be prepared to become addicted to DIS.:lmao:

Have a nice day everyone. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter