An Asian Disney and Universal Adventure - Trip Report COMPLETED 6/23

Thanks for sharing the snow white walk through. She is my favourite princess.
It looks amazing. Yes it would have made an awesome dark ride.

I will keep my reply short and sweet this time.
Your welcome sorry about overloading your notifications.
My husband is in the middle of our trip report and its a long one, we were in Orlando from 12/12 - 25/12. It was an awesome trip and I see all the time and effort that goes into doing these. This is his second, we visited DL in 2015. So I wanted to give you kudos for the effort in yours.
Thats cool you were born in Victoria and spend alot of time here. We live in the yarra ranges area so much nicer than city. We would love to live in the US because of Disney. Maybe retire there oneday.
Melbourne had a hardrock but it closed many years ago. Haha yes Perth should get one for you. I have been to the one in the Gold Coast but never to Sydney.
Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post.
Keep up the great work.

No need to apologise, I love you took the time to tell me all the parts of the report you enjoyed, and liked so many of my posts :) And yes, there is a lot of effort but also lots of reward. Plus I love that I will always have a visual diary of sorts I can go back to if I ever want to relive my holidays! Do you have a link to your report? I'd love to pop over and have a look.

We've tossed around the idea of moving to the states a few times, but at the end of the day our lives are too entrenched in Australia, and we'd miss our family too much!

We have got as far as the Yarra Valley last November when my cousin got married at a winery out that way, and have been up to the Dandenongs, but have never got as far as the Yarra Ranges. Sounds like a beautiful place to live. We've just moved to a place in the hills of Perth which we love, living in the hills/mountains is always my preference!

Its been cool following along.
Yes you are right it is very rewarding.
Visual diary thats awesome and so true being able to go back and relive is so much fun. For me I get the bonus of reading it through my hubby's words which I thoroughly enjoy as he is the one writing it. I will try and post a link for you.

I saw that you have moved to a new place glad that you are enjoying your new home and location.

I have never done a link before, hope it works let me know if I did it right:-)

National Lampoons Aussie Vacation - 12/12/16 to 25/1/17 Universal - 40+ Days at Disney World

Its been cool following along.
Yes you are right it is very rewarding.
Visual diary thats awesome and so true being able to go back and relive is so much fun. For me I get the bonus of reading it through my hubby's words which I thoroughly enjoy as he is the one writing it. I will try and post a link for you.

I saw that you have moved to a new place glad that you are enjoying your new home and location.

I have never done a link before, hope it works let me know if I did it right:-)

National Lampoons Aussie Vacation - 12/12/16 to 25/1/17 Universal - 40+ Days at Disney World

The link actually hasn't worked (you have to use the little link symbol to embed a link here) - but that's ok cos I should be able to find the report with that title

Day 10 - Part 5 - Down the Rabbit Hole

By the time we were done with the Snow White walkthrough the sun had set and dusk was falling. Our plan for this beautiful time of evening was to venture down the rabbit hole into Wonderland (or Underland, as this attraction was themed to the Tim Burton Alice movies). Shanghai Disney has created a beautiful maze themed to the modern Tim Burton re-telling of Alice in Wonderland and, like most areas of the park, it becomes even more brilliant in the evening as it is lit up by beautiful lights.

We had thought the maze might be fairly quite this time of evening, but it proved to be a popular time for people to visit. The attraction does beckons you as you stand on the raise dias of the Enchanted Storybook castle with all it's twinkling lights.

There is nothing really outstanding about the maze, there's one technical effect that is pretty fun and a few physical effects in the Un-birthday Tea Party scene at the end of the maze area, but I loved this maze! I couldn't really put my finger on what it was I loved. Perhaps it was the eery Wonderland music (the score from the Tim Burton movie) which transported you somewhere other-worldly. Perhap it was the lights and chatter of people excited posing with all the fun gags. Perhaps it was the grand scale of the maze for, as far as Mazes go, it was pretty amazing with 5 sections and plenty of beautiful theming, statues and fun gags for you to enjoy. Whatever it was, touring Wonderland/Underland was extremely relaxing for me. We took a lot of photos of the maze, so I'll give you a tour:

You start off at the mazes entrance where you are held in a line of sorts waiting to enter the proper maze. The maze never really has long waits (at the time we visited it was about 5 minutes) so it's more of a holding area to limit the number of people going through at one time and space them out through the maze I think.

The holding area features these beautiful scrolls telling the story of Alice in Wonderland (I assume, it's in Mandarin but the pictures tell you a lot). I believe there were 4 or 5 scrolls in total.

When you are ushered into the actual maze by the CM's you are given one door to enter through out of a possible three (I'm sorry we only got pictures of two of them due to the crowds of people).

All three doors lead to different sections of the section one of the maze, I call it the statue garden. Here you find flower and animal statues surrounding by trees and wild grasses.

The castle looms in the background adding to the beautiful of this area.

You'll need to backtrack if you want to see all of the Statue Garden, as depending on which door you are spat out of there will be a straight path through only part of the garden to section two of the maze. I call this section, the rabbit hole! It's basically a cavern and it seems quite boring and straight forward at first, but if you wait a while you may see a familiar face flying around the cave.

The Cheshire cat can be heard in the rabbit hole, but only seen from time to time. His footprints lead to the screen where he shows up and it's worth waiting around to see this (most people just keep on going through not being aware this effect exists).

After you have exited the rabbit hole you come to section three of the maze. We will call it the Queen of Hearts maze. You'll see why!

This is the section of the maze most easily recognisable from what you can see of the maze from the castle above. There is also a 'throne' you can sit on for a picture, though there was a line of people waiting for it when we went through so we decided to skip it! From what I've seen on Instagram though, that appears to be one of the most popular photo spots in the park!

You head through the heart shaped arch seen above into section four of the maze, which I would call the maze maze. I call it that because it is a classic hedge maze and you can have fun running around it trying to find your way out (of course it's not really that hard as the hedges are quite low). It also has some beautiful lighting, and gorgeous views back towards the castle!

In the fifth and final section of the maze you arrive at the Mad Hatter's Un-Birthday Tea Party. This area is very bright and colourful with lots of photo opportunities! The Tea Party table is interactive, things spin and twist and turn, it's lots of fun, especially for the kids I noticed!

As you can see, by the time we were done with the maze blue hour was well and truly underway so we took off in search of some night shots!

Continued in Next Post...

Last edited:
Day 10 - Part 6 - Shanghai Disneyland Night Tour - Part 1

We spent most of the rest of our evening in the park wandering around and taking night photos. I had a plan of all the locations I wanted to visit that I thought would amount to good photos. We had about 45 minutes before our Soaring Fastpasses would need to be used, so our aim was to get through all the Treasure Cove and a few of the Adventure Isle locations before we had to do the ride.

A strange and eery purple/red hour had fallen on Treasure Cove when we arrived, I think the clouds and the lighting from this area of the park created it, and it was beautiful!

We managed to get all the shots we wanted in Treasure Cove, and most of the Adventure Isle shots too before we had to ride Soaring. It was great to be able to ride it again, though we still had to wait 20 minutes, even with our Fastpasses. We asked for the top row this time around, which I always think is a much better experience. After the ride we got one more shot of Adventure Isle before heading through to Tomorrowland.

FYI, don't let these photos fool you into thinking is was quite and there were no people at this point. The park was still crowded, though not as crowded in the outer lands as inside Gardens of the Imagination where people were waiting for Ignite the Dream. We just managed to find decent vantage points, plus used long exposures to allow the crowds to blurr and not show. But, the park was not closed yet and there were still people around :).

See if you can spot the TRON Coaster zooming through these next shots!

I really fell in love with the TRON canopy's lighting! It was beautiful, switching between blue, purple, pink and orange it was always surprising!

Last edited:
Day 10 - Part 6 - Shanghai Disneyland Night Tour - Part 2

I apologise for the next pile of photos, all of the same view! I couldn't decide which I liked best. I really liked this view of the castle from Tomorrowland, there was something about it that was interesting, perhaps the juxtaposition of the modernness of Tomorrowland with the fantasy of the Enchanted Storybook Castle.

We didn't go on TRON again this evening, lines were still long, but I did take a picture of myself on the test vehicles out the front!

When we finished taking pictures in Tomorrowland we decided we'd had enough and we'd make our way out of the park. It was about 30 minutes before park close and we hadn't yet had any dinner, so we decided to find somewhere to eat in Disney Town. Disney Town is SO close to the park there is actually an exit from Mickey Avenue/Gardens of the Imagination out into the area, and there are restaurants that overlook the Tomorrowland section of the park. We found a grill called the Blue Frog and had steak and ribs for dinner. The food was ok, we preferred the Cheesecake Factory though.

On our way out of Disney Town towards the buses for Toy Story Hotel we stopped to watch this band play. They had a folksie sound to them which was really fun!

As we made our way out of the park for the evening we caught the beginning of the fireworks high in the sky above the bus port. It was almost like a little kiss goodnight to us from Shanghai Disney, reminding us what a wonderful day we'd had. Though we were tired (we'd been at the park for about 13 hours at that point) we were completely happy, as we felt we'd managed to really do the park well today, even with the crazy crowds and behaviour issues. We hadn't let it get to us and, unlike the Friday we visited where we felt we hadn't really had the best time at the park, we were so happy with how our day had gone! And we knew we'd be back for one final day tomorrow, and we were really looking forward to that.

Last edited:
Just wanted to let you know I just finished your first day in the city in Hong Kong!v So far, I feel like our experiences have been quite different!

Can't wait to continue reading though!

Day 12 - Part 1 - Skipping from the rope drop

So we had arrived at our final day at Shanghai Disney. We were up at dawn again to get to the park at 7:15am, so we could repeat all the #winning we'd experienced the day before (beating crowds, getting key Fastpasses etc). We waited for the bus, and were again stuck listening to the music I could knew so well I could hum it by heart. The song was a traditional sounding Chinese tune which is played over and over again outside the resort and the resort hotels, which does get a little wearing because it's so the same! It would be nice if they mixed it up with some Disney tunes every now and then (I know they are aiming to be authentically Chinese and all that but some variety would be nice). While I am complaining about the theme music for the resorts overuse in the entrance areas and hotels, the music in the park itself was very well done. Tomorrowland had a very floaty orchestral score that enhanced the feel of it's "Space Port of the Future" design. Fantasyland played Disney tunes with an Asian instrumental flare. Adventure Isle just used bird noises and the sound of running water to convince you you were in a natural jungle. However Treasure Cove was my favourite, constantly playing the score from Pirates of the Carribean, it was very adventurous and stimulating!

Anyway, back to the actual report. Today when we arrived the security gate was already open, so we proceeded to the entrance gates and were about 5 people back from the front today. We were in quite a good mood, because we had beaten the crowds again, and on our way into the park we'd seen a beautiful red sunrise. It was the sort of thing that I would have associated with Japan (land of the rising sun and all), but I've never really seen anything like it! I wish I'd got some pictures, but we were in a hurry to make it to the gate early! Anyway we were allowed into rope drop at 7:50am this morning (an hour and 10 minutes before park opening). We were very unconcerned about crowds this morning, so we decided to stop for some Photopass photos out the front of the Train Station.

Once in the park we found a spot in the front most rope drop area again. It was a nicer day for photos, so we took more of the castle and parnters.

We had decided to head into Gardens of the Imagination through to Fantasyland, where our first Fastpass priority of the day, Seven Dwarves Mine Train, awaited. The top was dropped at 8:20am, a full 40 minutes before offical park opening, and we set off through Gardens of the Imagination at a quick but reasonable pace, delighted that no one else seemed to be around, or have the same idea we did. It was at this point I turned international roaming back on my phone, as we were waiting to hear back from our real estate agent as to how our home open had gone on the weekend (you may recall, we found out the offer we had on the house had fallen through the day we arrived at Shanghai Disney). I turned on the phone, and immediately got a text message from our agent that we already had another offer, and it was 5000 more than the previous offer! Well, when we got that news we were literally so excited we actually skipped through Shanghai Disney. It was such good news, and we were in such a happy and fun place, it felt like our day couldn't get any better at this point! Oh I also forgot to mention that as the park opened Zip-a-de do dah began to play, as people ran either towards Adventure Isle or Tomorrowland. It's one of Jared's favourite Disney songs, and it suited the mood of the frantic rushing so well it made us laugh, and smile! Plus we enjoyed it even more as we headed into Gardens of the Imagination and did have to deal with the mad dash!

When we arrived at the Fantasyland Guest Services location to get our Seven Dwarves Mine Train Fastpass there was already a line, but it wasn't too bad, and we only waited about 5-10 minutes for the Fastpass.

After this was headed over to Treasure Cove and rode Pirates with only a 15 minute wait! Continued to love the attraction, and as we'd rode it about 4 times as this point you'd think I would have begun to find flaws with it, but it was pretty much still perfect. The only things I could come up with (which were very minor quibbles) were that the water in the waterfall scene seems to be rushing up, but you are actually going down under the water and that there is a small section at the end of the ride, before the final scene, where you rush through an un-themed area with a few bunny hop style hills. You move through it pretty quickly and don't really notice (it is dark), but you can sometimes be stopped at the end of the area before moving into the final scene, and you can see some of the ride workings and back-end things. Still they are very very minor notes on what is otherwise the most incredible Disney ride ever conceived of.

When we were done we just HAD to ride again, so we hopped back in line, even though the wait was posted at 50 minutes. The wait probably did take about that long, but the line is always moving, so it doesn't really feel that long (if that makes sense).

By the time we were done with Pirates (x2) we were eligible for another Fastpass (the perks of getting your first Fastpass before the park officially opens!), so we headed over to TRON and Jared got us Fastpasses for that. The lines for the Fastpasses looked ridiculously long here, but Jared only waited about 10 minutes, though he did discover a cheat that allowed him to cut off some of the line. There were two sections of Fastpass machines at the Tomorrowland guest services station (one main with more machines and a smaller section to the side with fewer machines). I believe the CM's were supposed to direct people between the two from the top of the main line, however they'd left an opening to the smaller section open from the middle of the queue, and people were just heading into that area from the main line, skipping the rest of the line to the main Fastpass distribution area - so Jared did the same! Jared also said he had a great experience waiting for the Fastpasses, having a chat with a friendly Chinese man who knew some English who wanted to welcome him to China. Very sweet.

Just after he'd done this we got a call from our real estate agent confirming our offer was being signed and was a done deal, so we were once again in a very good mood as we headed off with our TRON Fastpasses in hand. Plus we were two Fastpasses and two rides down, all of them very popular attractions, and it was only 10:30! We were having a really good day. You may notice there has been a lack of pictures of all this, and I think it's probably because we were too excited, and too busy getting on the rides to actually get the camera out.

Anyway, our Seven Dwarves Mine Train Fastpasses window was available next and we headed over and managed to skip a wait of 105 minutes!! Our good day got even better. Jared did get the camera out for this one, attempting some previously unconquered shots!

I'm really not sure why Dopey's face was so pink in these next pictures (perhaps he was channelling Bashful!)

I really loved listening to the excitement of the Chinese guests as they experienced each attraction. Shanghai Disneyland is much newer and the Chinese guests seem less familiar with Disney, so a higher percentage of them appeared to have never experienced anything like the Disney attractions before, and it showed in they way they reacted to the attractions, with pure joy and awe. It was so beautiful to see :). On our ride on Seven Dwarves our coaster-mates cheered with excitement the entire ride. There were two young boys in the car behind us who we could tell, as they were boarding, were so excited about the ride! Seeing Disney through the eyes of those only just discovering it's magic is such a wonderful experience, it helps you enjoy everything a new. That awe and wonder is catching! I can't wait one day, when we have kids, to take them to Disney and experience all the magic and wonder anew through their eyes. I'm by no means a Disney veteran, but I have experienced Disney plenty of times, and sometimes I can find myself getting complacent with the experience of Disney, and I have to remind myself how incredibly lucky I am to be able to visit Disney as much as I do, and how wonderful it actually is, even if it's something I've experienced before. Trying to find that Disney magic is a lot about attitude, which I think is why this day we were really feeling the Disney magic, because our spirits were high and we weren't letting the crowds or bad behaviour effect us (there was some, we just chose not to note it).

It was a perfect day still, and we were so pleased with how well it was going we decided to stop and smell the roses for a while. First up we took some pictures of Seven Dwarves.

I now have some Photopass photos of us taken on our final day, though I don't remember when they were exactly taken so I thought I would post them here for you to see :)

Last edited:
Just wanted to let you know I just finished your first day in the city in Hong Kong!v So far, I feel like our experiences have been quite different!

Can't wait to continue reading though!

I'm glad you are enjoying reading along. Were your experiences in Hong Kong or Hong Kong Disneyland different from ours? I'd be interested to hear in what ways :) :)

I'm glad you are enjoying reading along. Were your experiences in Hong Kong or Hong Kong Disneyland different from ours? I'd be interested to hear in what ways :) :)
Mostly we didn't have any extremely unpleasant other guests around (none is shanghai surprisingly!). We literally had ONE bad experience. But city wise, other than the weather being kind of crappy the crowds weren't a huge issue. Our wait for the tram up to Victoria Peak was not even 10 minutes!!

Mostly we didn't have any extremely unpleasant other guests around (none is shanghai surprisingly!). We literally had ONE bad experience. But city wise, other than the weather being kind of crappy the crowds weren't a huge issue. Our wait for the tram up to Victoria Peak was not even 10 minutes!!

Sounds lovely, I think we picked a really bad time of year to go (so close to the Chinese New Year) which is why we had such trouble with crowds....and with large crowds comes the bad behaviour I'd say. Nice to know that your experience was a little less frantic than ours. Either way, we had an amazing time at Shanghai Disney and Hong Kong Disney and did enjoy Hong Kong.

Sounds lovely, I think we picked a really bad time of year to go (so close to the Chinese New Year) which is why we had such trouble with crowds....and with large crowds comes the bad behaviour I'd say. Nice to know that your experience was a little less frantic than ours. Either way, we had an amazing time at Shanghai Disney and Hong Kong Disney and did enjoy Hong Kong.
Definitely!! We knew early on we wanted to avoid the Chinese holidays because EVERYONE travels to the big cities during their holidays.
Glad to know you still had an amazing time! I will catch up reading tomorrow haha

Day 12 - Part 2 - Yo Ho, Yo Ho - Touring Treasure Cove

It was only 11am but we were ready for a break so we decided to have an early lunch over at Barbossa's Bounty. I had been looking forward to eating at this counter service BBQ restaurant, because it was the "Blue Bayou" of Shanghai Disneyland, and because the place looked so beautiful. We were thinking that we'd be lucky to get a table on the water, even though it was early, but the restaurant was pretty quite when we arrived. All the dining rooms were fascinating, but we made a bee-line for the one overlooking the Pirates ride. It was definitely different the Blue Bayou, it was more like a run down pub in an English Fort than a mansion on a Louisiana Bayou (in keeping better with this Pirates theming). The details were spectacular though :)

The Norrington Arms, a nice tip of the hat to the movies :)

This was the passage between the dining rooms heading back to the main service area

The food was only ok. I shouldn't have really expected much, it is a counter service restaurant after all. We both had pork ribs and rice, and they were a bit fatty though the flavour was good. The atmosphere made it worth it for us though, as it was incredibly relaxing to sit under the flickering lights listening to the sounds of the Pirates boats swooshing past.

After lunch we decided to forgo any more attractions for the time being (it was getting really busy) and instead take a tour of Treasure Cove, including the interactive play areas in the land. These areas are really well done, and great to explore when it's busy and you are looking for a distraction!

After making our way through Treasure Cove we got to Adventure Isle, and noticed that there was only a 5 minute wait for the Jungle Characters! We saw Judy Hopps and King Louie meeting and greeting and joined the line to say hello. These two are both rarer characters, I've never come across them in any other meet and greet at any other Disney park, so it was exciting to see them both.

Last edited:
Day 12 - Part 3 - Golden Castle Splendour

We thought we might try to get our third Fastpass for Peter Pan at this point, however we discovered they were only available for 7pm - 8pm and we planned to already be waiting for Ignite the Dream by that point so we decided to skip the Fastpass. At this point all the headliner attractions had waits of around 2-2.5 hours and the smaller attractions were all around 90 minutes! This wasn't stressing us too much though, as we had done everything we really wanted to do attraction wise (another ride on Peter Pan would have been nice but we were pretty happy with what we'd achieved).

Trying to avoid crowds, and more waiting, we decided to go watch the castle show, the Golden Fairytale Fanfare, which was beginning in about 45 minutes. Because we were so early we got a spot right up on the front of the castle railing, so we were very close to the action. Normally I wouldn't bother with a show like this anywhere else (and certainly wouldn't wait 45 minutes for one) but with crowds everywhere else so crazy it was really the best thing to do at the park!

Our spot was awesome!

The show was actually a lot better than I was expecting. While it simply involved staging Disney characters singing their musical numbers, along with a theme song and number created to showcase China, the whole thing was beautifully done. The costumes were incredible, the fountains used were a great addition, and the dance was beautiful.

I also really enjoyed the fact that, but was very suprised to find, all the songs were performed in English. So I could sing along! There were numbers from Aladdin, Snow White, Frozen, Brave and The Little Mermaid.

Last edited:
Day 12 - Part 4 - Characters and Floats

After the Golden Fairytale show it was time to use our TRON Fastpass. When we showed up at the ride the posted wait was 135 minutes, and this quickly rose to 150 minutes after we were done with the attraction! I also assume, based on our experience on Sunday, that the wait for the lockers was an additional 40 minutes, given how long the line was Sunday and how we waited 20 minutes then (it was about double the size it had been Sunday). I also assumed, based on the posted wait times for the single rider line the day before, and how long we actually waited with the line for the lockers also added, that the wait for the lockers is not actually included in the wait time for the ride which means people would have been waiting 200 minutes, or over 3 hours, to ride this one at that time of the day! Crazy! We saw the line for the lockers as we headed to use our Fastpass and became a little dismayed, as we knew it would be a long wait. Then we discovered a separate entrance to the lockers for people with Fastpass and breathed a sigh of relief. I think we waited about 5 minutes for the lockers and 10 minutes for the ride, but that was wayyyy better than 200 minutes! We managed to time it right this time around to see the section overlooking the loading area to change from the tech wall to glass. The oohhs and ahhs of the appreciative guests were infectious, and we were super excited to ride this one again for what would be our last trip to the grid!

When we were done with TRON we couldn't stomach some of the wait times for other attractions (we really wanted to do Peter Pan again but the wait times were at about 90 minutes!) so we decided to find a spot to sit and wait for the parade. I couldn't believe how much busier it was again today (on a Monday), compared with the crowds the day before (on a Sunday!).

We tried to get a spot to watch the parade with the castle behind it, but the issue was that the parade goes in the wrong direction to get good castle shots behind it, and the place where shots may have been possible there were too many trees in the way! Plus the size of Gardens of the Imagination makes it hard too. We were able to get the castle behind characters and floats when they were straight ahead of us, but not as they came towards us. Still I was happy with how the shots turned out. We did have an issue with crowds again, after having secured our spot 45 minutes in advance people were still trying to push in front of us at the last minute, and some kid just came and practically sat on Jared's feet! In addition there were kids (and adults) stepping into the roped off area to try and get better views, and while the CM's did their best to keep everyone in the roped off areas, it didn't always work out like that! I had a lady who was leaning so far over the rope during the entire show it almost completely blocked my view of floats coming towards us! Oh well! We just said to each other at this point that we couldn't wait to get to Tokyo Disney, where all guests in the front areas sit for parades, and everyone is orderly and polite!

The parade was fun. In all honesty, I'm not the hugest fan of Disney's day parades (except Festival of Fantasy, I loved that parade) and this one felt a little un-inspired at times. The Mulan float was incredible, but it sort of seemed like Shanghai Disney had spent almost the entire parade budget on that one float and then had to make everything else a little cheaper. The Frozen and Tangled floats were my next favourite (and the Marshmallow snowman thing was pretty incredible) but I guess my main gripe with this parade is that thematically, each float felt like it's own individual thing, rather than part of a whole parade. In addition the fact that it was supposed to be a 'storybook express - aka train' didn't really come through, and the start and end floats were completely uninspired! We still enjoyed watching the parade, as there were some great performers and fun music. We enjoyed getting hi-fived by various characters (I got one from a green toy solider and Jared one from Goofy) and it seemed like the characters paid us more attention than we are used to (we don't have kids, so normally parade characters won't look twice but perhaps we stood out more this time as Westerners and that's what caught their attention). Oh, I almost forgot, Flynn Rider gave me a bit of a seductive look, then gestured to Rapunzel as if to say "sorry, I'm with her" :P. I laughed at that! The interaction with characters in this parade was definitely the best we've ever experienced, so I think that made up a bit for the inconsistent design and lack of wow factor in some of the floats. Still this would be hit and miss depending on the experience you get watching the parade on any given day.

Anyway, enough about the Parade, here we go with the photos

This guy got right up in our faces - it was awesome! And as I said earlier, I got a high five! It also helped that the performers noticed Jared's giant camera and posed for it!

Loved the blocks here, it's both my and Jared's initials together :)

The Tangled float dancers were amazing!

This guy was saying hi while he jumped I think!

The flirt!

Maximus was a nice tough at the back of this float! His head turned and his eyes swept over the crowd looking for his quarry!

The Nemo float left a little to be desired! I like this shot for two reasons though, there's a lovely sunburst coming through and it shots the head (and phone) of the woman who was blocking my view! Proof of far out her head was!

This guy was pretty cool - I love his tiara!

And now you can see the different in detail and quality between the other floats, and the Mulan float, which was incredible!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter