Amzoozle.com???

jennyf2

DIS Veteran
This popped up on one of my other Disney sites & they are offering B1G1 $25 Visa, Mastercard, Amex & a few other GC's. Anyone familiar with them?

This popped up on one of my other Disney sites & they are offering B1G1 $25 Visa, Mastercard, Amex & a few other GC's. Anyone familiar with them?
Never heard of them. Can't find anything about them using a google search. Whois.net shows that the domain name is available (ie - there is no such website registered).

If it sounds too good to be real, it probably isn't.

I tried googling them also & found nothing. I NEVER click pop-up ads but this one was on a reputable Disney blog site so I decided to check it out. I think I'll pass :)

Thanks for the reply!

I did a "whois" search for amzoozle or amazoozle both as .com and .net and Network Solutions (Internic) was unable to locate any of the four.. Please check your spelling.

I think it is actually Amoozle.com. I also saw it today on another Disney site. I checked it out briefly but also thought it looked too good to be true.

I think they left a couple of letters out of the name. Instead of amoozle.com I think BamBoozle.com would have been more appropriate.

They've been registered through FastDomain for less than 6 months, and with a business address in Canada, so I wouldn't be surprised if you get hit with foreign transaction fees. Plus they charge a handling fee of $4.95 to send an e-card, assuming you receive it at all.

I'd be very wary of this one.

Edited to add:

In fairness, some folks on another website say they did eventually receive gift cards they ordered through this site.

Personally the only way I'd order from them is using a virtual credit card number, and I'd still think twice because I'm not sure saving $20 is worth the potential hassle - but that's just me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter