Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

M_I_C_K_E_Y

It Was All Started by a Mouse
Well, Part I, Part II and Part III have reached the dreaded 250 pages and have needed to be closed. Here is a link to them for anyone interested in seeing and/or reading through them.

Part I
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1742222

Part II
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2234131

Part III
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2765738

I am currently personalizing my designs.
You can request a design either on one of my threads, by pm or by email. In order to request/receive the right design, you can either reference a post # of where you saw the design, include the design in your post or use the ordering numbers off of my webpage. If you have any trouble with doing any of these things to request, do not hesitate to ask - I can often find the right design if you describe it pretty well.

Please remember that I only design Non - Disney designs. Please do not ask me to design anything Disney as I am unable to do so. (which includes Marvel - as they are owned by Disney)

I have most of my designs organized on my webpage. Browsing my webpage may be easier for you to search for wanted designs and/or themes.

To comply with DISboard policy, I am unable to post my webpage address here on the DIS. If you would like my webpage address, please pm me your email address and I would be glad to send you the link.

Helpful Tip:
Sea World Autograph Pages can be found in Part I - post #2886
Universal Autograph Pages can be found in Part I - post #3423, 3429, 3466 - Blanks are in post #3490
More Universal Autograph Pages can be found in Part III - post #926, #1055, #1073, #1253, #2495, #3013, #3029, #3321
Thing (Dr. Seuss) designs can be found in Part III in posts #2273 and #2274, and Part IV in post #617, #1028, #1029, #1437, #1438, #1651
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in Part III in post #3272

Last edited:
Amy,

Thank you SO MUCH for the SKYLANDERS printables you did for me for my nephew Enzo's 6th birthday party. He is absolutely going to LOVE them! I still can't believe you do all of this for free. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You're the best!

Lynn

Amy,

Thank you SO MUCH for the SKYLANDERS printables you did for me for my nephew Enzo's 6th birthday party. He is absolutely going to LOVE them! I still can't believe you do all of this for free. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You're the best!

Lynn

You are very welcome! I am glad I could help!

Hi Amy,
Just wondering if I can trouble you for another name fill. This time with the name Mummy and for it to be of the TV series Gilmore Girls or Castle. Again, I will print it out at an A3 size (or I think it may be called Tabloid or Ledger in the US). I am making placemats for our family & they love them as they are of their favourite interests. Mine is the last one to be done. Thank you so much for your time.

Good afternoon Amy,

I wasn't able to find exactly what I wanted on your threads, at least not the right ship. Perhaps I just missed it? But will add a link just in case.

I would really like some name fills:
Three different names "Joy" "Willie" and "Merson" made with the Carnival Pride. I'm not sure if you have one already, as I said I wasn't able to find it and here's a link to a pretty good picture, in case you don't.
http://i.usatoday.net/travel/gallery/cruise-fleets/carnival/pridepg-horizontal-extralarge.jpg
Also, would you please make all three, "Joy" "Willie" and "Merson" in the seashell design?

Could I also get another name fill for "Morgan" with the Dr Who fill please?

Thank you do much for your time and talent.

Hi Amy,
Just wondering if I can trouble you for another name fill. This time with the name Mummy and for it to be of the TV series Gilmore Girls or Castle. Again, I will print it out at an A3 size (or I think it may be called Tabloid or Ledger in the US). I am making placemats for our family & they love them as they are of their favourite interests. Mine is the last one to be done. Thank you so much for your time.

This is the largest size I have and then you can size it down if necessary.

mummy_gilmoregirlsfill_zps1200bc90.jpg

Good afternoon Amy,

I wasn't able to find exactly what I wanted on your threads, at least not the right ship. Perhaps I just missed it? But will add a link just in case.

I would really like some name fills:
Three different names "Joy" "Willie" and "Merson" made with the Carnival Pride. I'm not sure if you have one already, as I said I wasn't able to find it and here's a link to a pretty good picture, in case you don't.

Also, would you please make all three, "Joy" "Willie" and "Merson" in the seashell design?

Could I also get another name fill for "Morgan" with the Dr Who fill please?

Thank you do much for your time and talent.

Here are your requested designs...

joy_pridefill_zps400fc0d2.jpg

merson_pridefill_zpsb9bcf5d0.jpg

willie_pridefill_zpsd6baad6f.jpg

joy_shellfill_zps7c41f740.jpg

merson_shellfill_zps1de460e6.jpg

willie_shellfill_zps8af718c3.jpg

morgan_drwhofill_zps51592597.jpg

Could I please get 2 Mento tubes designs. One with Will/lego design and Taylor(boy) something with stars. Thanks Amy.

I am not the designer who does the mentos container labels. I believe that is Mandy (absolut_mandy). I do have a pressed penny design for use with the m and m container/tube. So just in case this is what you had in mind, here you are...

will_pressedpennylego_zps7b7c8eb2.jpg

taylor_pressedpennystars_zpsff424fd6.jpg

Hi Amy,
Can I please request the following disigns:
1. "Future Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader"
2. Name fills for Mommy, Daddy and Taylor with the Dallas Cowboys Logo

I will be using your iron on transfers for white shirts so if you could do the writing in Navy Blue that would be great!

Thanks!!
Melanie

Hi Amy,
Can I please request the following disigns:
1. "Future Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader"
2. Name fills for Mommy, Daddy and Taylor with the Dallas Cowboys Logo

I will be using your iron on transfers for white shirts so if you could do the writing in Navy Blue that would be great!

Thanks!!
Melanie

Here are your requested designs... I wasn't sure on the full one so I did it two different ways. Let me know if you need any changes.

mommy_cowboysfill_zpsd69f5e51.jpg

daddy_cowboysfill_zps0fa41fbf.jpg

taylor_cowboysfill_zps27677ada.jpg

future_cowboysnot_zps4a42257d.jpg

cowboys_round_zpsb5c97b46.jpg

hello amy,!! :) this is my first time posting. i really love this forum, i have seen some awsome things. i am in the process of doing my baby's 1st bday . i was looking though the threads and i saw a very nice one for bubble guppies on #III page 9 . sorry i dont have more info. i would like to know if you can help me with some cool printales. im looking for some 2 inch circle tags that say Gizelle's 1st bday. if you have any other ideas or cool party decorations you can help me for the party. i would really appreciate it.

hello amy,!! :) this is my first time posting. i really love this forum, i have seen some awsome things. i am in the process of doing my baby's 1st bday . i was looking though the threads and i saw a very nice one for bubble guppies on #III page 9 . sorry i dont have more info. i would like to know if you can help me with some cool printales. im looking for some 2 inch circle tags that say Gizelle's 1st bday. if you have any other ideas or cool party decorations you can help me for the party. i would really appreciate it.

I went to the post you referenced and there were no bubble guppies on that page. So I went ahead and did an assortment of designs for you. If I missed anything or you need any changes, let me know. And by the way - Welcome to the DIS!!!

gizelle_bubbleguppiescupcaketoppers_zps4e78399d.jpg

gizelle_bubbleguppiesinvite_zps9f20054c.jpg

gizelle_bubbleguppiesjersey_zpse5c211ff.jpg

gizelle_bubbleguppiesfill_zpscb2cec89.jpg

gizelle_bubbleguppies_zps2c737e38.jpg

gizelle_bubbleguppiesbagtopper_zpse278aedb.jpg

gizelle_bubbleguppieswaterbottle_zps19c5ec22.jpg

thank you sooooo much amy!!!! you are super awseome, i love them all. thank you for taking the time and effort. i really appreciate it. thanx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!