American Idol!!!!

i think randy has been down right mean to carmen for weeks, sure she deserved to go but giving costructive critisism would be classier than down right nasty. poor josh, i love his country voice. did anybody else notice the dagger trenyce gave simon when he said all 3 should be voted off???i hope she is next to go,when it gets down to 4 contestants they sing songs of their choice and the judges pick a song,i dont want to hear anymore whitney houston...blah!

FINALLY, Carmen is gone! I can't believe she lasted this long! I hope Trenyce is next! I think it will be her or Josh. After those 2 go, I think Kim will go, and the 2 finalists will be Clay and Ruben. I'd be happy with either of them winning, but I really prefer Clay to win, I just love him! Also, why is it so hard to think he'd be a good American Idol? I heard Josh Grobin on the radio the other day, he's got a voice that would be great for Broadway, too, but he's been a very successful recording artist, and with the exposure from AI, I think Clay would do even better than him! Go Clay!:D

Originally posted by Jeafl
You know what bugged me more than anything else last night? The amount of commercials! There is only supposed to be 10 minutes maximum of commercials in a 30-minute period, but last night it was at least 15 minutes of commercials. It seemed like they just get started, then there's another 5 minutes of commercials. For some reason it really grated on me last night.

That's why I refuse to watch the second show. They waste so much time shmoozing on both shows just so they can stretch it out for the advertising bucks. I wish they'd just wrap it up in one weekly show. The New Star Search does the same thing. I can't believe everyone is buying into this.

I need help! It's a fun show but I seem to be taking it too seriously!! I find myself getting upset when people bash my favourite contestant! Maybe I need a support group for AI along with tag fairy excitement!! ;)

Originally posted by cinmell
Ryan Seacrest did say she would be on tour. It is the final 10 that go on tour?

Yes, the Finalist Tour (I think there were 12 in the Finalist Round). They even said when Corey Clark was let go, that he still had a contract for him to go on tour, so he may even be a part of it!

IMO the difference with Kimberley Locke's misses is that even on a bad week it is clear that "she can sang".

Anyone else considering getting tickets for the their touring show?

Responding to Minnie824 about hearing 16 year olds that are better than the current finalists (I don't know how to do the quote function):

I don't think that the judges get to see all of the good singers that try out. All the people that want to try out have to go through other "judges" before they can try out in front of the camera. That's why we get to see the bad ones too. I wouldn't be surprised if some even better singers were passed over because they needed a good mix of the good and bad to try out in front of Simon, Randy and Paula. Of course, if they didn't do this, tryouts in just one city would take days.

Kirby:
(I don't know how to do the quote function):
It took me a while to figure it out, too. Highlight the words you want to quote, then right click and select COPY. Next, go to POST REPLY. Just above the "Your reply" box are several buttons, click on QUOTE and a prompt box will appear. Then, just right click in the box and select PASTE and the quote should appear. Click Okay and it will transfer to your reply box.

Originally posted by Jeafl

I like Kim Locke, but I don't think she's fantastic. She's had just as many "misses" as Josh in my opinion. It's only been the last couple of weeks that she's improved.

I agree. Kim L. has a nice voice but she never overly impressed me. Josh may have some hits and misses but I always find myself excited waiting to see him perform. Both Kim L. and Trenyce are boring performers, imo.

I'd like to see both of the women leave next but I don't think that will happen.

It took me a while to figure it out, too. Highlight the words you want to quote, then right click and select COPY. Next, go to POST REPLY. Just above the "Your reply" box are several buttons, click on QUOTE and a prompt box will appear. Then, just right click in the box and select PASTE and the quote should appear. Click Okay and it will transfer to your reply box.

Wow, thanks MrsMud! And it worked! :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter