American Idol!!!!

Poohbear123

<font color=CCCC00>Will travel without lipstick<br
Treynce was just on, and Simon was not too thrilled with her.:rolleyes: Kimberly Locke was great and so was Clay!;) Josh is UP next!;)

What is with the Background Singers????:confused: Acck! Josh did not sound good singing tonight!:eek:

well...Carmen should definitely be gone tomorrow. I agree Josh didn't sound good tonight. I like Clay, but he just hasn't been doing it for me. I think Simon might be right - he has the talent for Broadway but he's not a pop singer. Kim Locke sounded great. Rueben's up next!

OK, not the greatest, just OK! It is down to the wire now! I think Josh will be in the bottom 3 tomorrow WITH Carmen!;)

Ok based on tonight's performance's this is how I would rank them:

Ruben
Kim L.
Clay
Trenyce
Josh
Carmen

With Carment getting voted off. I think Josh and Trenyce will be in the bottom 3, but I would be floored if Josh were voted off. He didn't do that great tonight, but he still has a lot going for him.

I have to say I loved it when Simon told her there was no way she could win the competition! But I was puzzled on why she seemed shocked by that:confused:

I would rank them the same way you did, TIdoublegaER. Not just based on tonight's performances, but the performances as a whole.

As much as I cannot stand Simon, he is pretty accurate in his comments. Clay is immensely talented, but more suited for Broadway. Carmen and Josh are not in the same league as the others. Ruben is the best all around, imo, with Kim L. running a very close second. And I really like Trenyce too, although I'm sure she will be going soon.

I was disappointed with josh tonite. im a fan of his and i think that if he gets rid of his country twang and goes back to his pop voice he will be awesome. i hope he gets the message....

Also i know theres a lot of carmen haters here and i thought her last note of her song was amusing since everyone here says she sounds like a goat. The word she sang was "back" and she sang it like BaaaAAAaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAaaaack. When she sang that i knew nobody here was gonna let her live that down lol .

Josh just didn't have it tonight. I'm hoping Carmen gets booted off tomorrow. I never really liked Kimberly Locke but the last 2 weeks she's been great. I still think Ruben will win but we never know.

Didn't like tonight's show very much. Nobody really shone. Didn't like Josh and I usually like him. Didn't like Ruben either. I think perhaps I just didn't like the song choices. The singers seemed to have a difficult time singing with the music and backgrounds (especially Josh who got off to a bad start). I think some of these songs should be studio songs and not live songs.

Simon CRACKED me up with his comments to Carmen. Well, you know you're not going to win... LOLOL

My bottom three -- Carmen, Josh and Trenyce, with hopefully Carmen getting the boot.

I really don't know how to rank the top three.... I think Kim L might have taken my top spot, then Clay, then Ruben.

I was not impressed with Josh or Ruben's performances tonight. I thought Carmen improved from last week, but she's really out of her league. I thought Clay and Kimberly L. were the best performers tonight. Here are my rankings:

Clay
Kim L.
Ruben
Trenyce
Josh
Carmen

Carmen wouldn't be so bad if she would just quit doing that thing with her voice. OMG - it really is painful to listen too. I'm not really sure how to say what she does - bounce the letters?? It is really annoying.

I like Trenyce, too, but I think Simon is right, she doesn't let her personality come out when she sings. She doesn't FEEL the song. I have the feeling she will be next after Carmen.

I like Josh, but he is really out of his league at this point and I am not a big fan of country music so his singing hasn't been doing much for me.

My best to worst for tonight:

Rueben
Clay
Kimberly
Trenyce
Carmen
Josh

Josh was horrible! I think he needs to pick a voice and stick with it. I thought Carmen was better than she normally is, but even that isn't great. I'm sure the ladies will be in the bottom 3 with Carmen or Trenyce leaving.

My picks in order of best to worst....

Clay - I thought he was by far the best tonight. I know I'm biased, but I haven't said that every week. Tonight was particularly good.

Ruben - I liked that he did something different. Great job

Kimberly - I generally really like her. I'm in the minority, but I didn't think she was as AWESOME as the judges thought tonight. I do think she's capable of A LOT and I hope she stays a while.

Trenyce - Too many runs. The girl has talent, no question. I just wish she'd sing a song without taking so many liberties. I can hardly tell the tune of the song!

Josh - Sorry, but he didn't do it tonight. I think he's a nice guy and can sing some songs, but his talent is showing its limits now.

Carmen - I won't bash her today, but I think it's time for her to go

I really liked Clay, Ruben, and Kimberly tonight.

Didn't think Josh, Trenyce, or Carmen were anything special.

I think that Josh needs to stick with country ballads like he did at first. He was challenged to try different styles and his limitations are showing. I personally think that Ruben is starting to become monotonous and Josh is a Broadway style singer like others have said. Maybe Kimberly will start to shine now.

My bottom three are the same as everyones here. Trenyce, Josh and Carmen. If Carmen is not gone this week than there are some serious problems with the votes. Josh picked a really bad song for his vocal range. As much as I like him I think he won't be around too much longer...he has reached his limits. Top three will end up being Kimberly, Clay and Rueban...And I think it will come down to Clay and Kimberly.

Carmen must go! I agree that she, Josh, and Trenyce should be in the bottom 3. Trenyce is good, but just not up there with the others. I still want Clay to win :)

Did anyone else find it surprising that they had Carmen doing that "organic experience" thing for the Herbal Essences thing? She's not allowed to show her midriff or wear anything revealing, but its okay for her to make sounds like that on tv?

Carmen better be gone tomorrow - she was horrible. She is out of her league.

Trenyce is ok, but just doesn't have it for me.

I like Josh, but he was bad tonight. I think he picked a song based on pure emotion (he said he sang it to his wife back when they were in high school) and I think he let the emotion get in the way of his singing. Plus I think he too is just out of his league now.

Ruben - I love him and was glad he did something different. Thought I saw on ET that he had been sick all week. I don't think this was his strongest performance and that might have something to do with it.

Kimberly - I didn't like her at first, but she has been really good these last couple of weeks.

Clay is my favorite and I thought he did a great job tonight. I like the fact that he even changed his look a little more going with the leather jacket.

The winner has got to be either Ruben, Kimberly or Clay and none of them really fit the mold when you think "American Idol" which to me meant pop prince or princess. Nice to see that some real people are going to do it based on talent - not just looks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter