American Idol Season 6: The Official Thread

Brandon best tonight...then Mr Sligh....the rest eh who cares....I know I know Blake too...so whi it the half....the other Chris....

Okay I got some votes in for Brandon, I think he needs the help. Love Brandon and Chris S but they will be okay.

Uh Oh robin come on over to my side....I think Brandon is great....have i ever told anyone that

Really disappointing night! I liked Chris S. and Blake the best tonight.

Not at all impressed with Chris R, Sanjaya or Phil tonight.

The rest of the mix...so so.

How mean are we allowed to be on this thread?

It depends on who you are being mean towards...if it is ones I like, you can;t be mean at all...If I don't like them you can be as mean as you want.:rotfl: :rotfl:

Seriously, all comments are welcome, but remember that everyone has their own opinions on what they like and who they like. :)

Huh? :confused3

Those are my picks.....just my opinion.

This is a weird thread sometimes. LOL.

no no, wait, i know those were your picks, but i was thinking about you saying Chris was 3rd from last, last week as if it were this week. too many thoughts at once, my brain sometimes does this pixiedust:

Were they (AI) hinting that the final 12 will not necessarily be 6 guys and 6 girls?......hmmmmmm?

Me and my stupid typos...I need a secretary to type for me!

lol yes Blake is an American Idol contestant who looks like Travis from last season's So You Think You Can Dance.

Blade is a lame vampire/human hybrid movie/tv show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter