American Idol Season 12 Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Bob and Tom Show, they were making fun of Mariah b/c apparently her husband was talking how they only make love to her music. Anyone else hear that? I so wouldn't be surprised.

:rotfl2: That is hilarious. Though Nick Cannon is somewhat of a comedian, so I'd take it with a grain of salt. I agree with the person who said Mariah just seems fake. It's like she's above it all. Keith seems a bit lost so far. Like he doesn't know what the heck he just walked into.

Mean Queen said:
:rotfl2: That is hilarious. Though Nick Cannon is somewhat of a comedian, so I'd take it with a grain of salt. I agree with the person who said Mariah just seems fake. It's like she's above it all. Keith seems a bit lost so far. Like he doesn't know what the heck he just walked into.

I hope so. It was hilarious to hear their take on it, though. I love that show!!

I'm ready for the new season. I am a huge Phillip Phillipsfan and hope they can find more like him this year. I love Home and think it has been great for both Phillip and AI. I watch HGTV when I am bored and notice that they have adopted Home as sort of a theme song for their network breaks. I hope Phillip is getting a good cut of the money from the popularity of this song.

I am not a fan of Nicky or Mariah (I hate, hate, hate the way she sounds and I don't care how many difficult notes she can hit. To me it still doesn't sound like pleasant music.) I am willing to give them a chance as judges because they can't be much worse than JLo or Steven.

They are pulling a Voice on her by showing up at her place.

asta said:
I'm ready for the new season. I am a huge Phillip Phillipsfan and hope they can find more like him this year. I love Home and think it has been great for both Phillip and AI. I watch HGTV when I am bored and notice that they have adopted Home as sort of a theme song for their network breaks. I hope Phillip is getting a good cut of the money from the popularity of this song.

ITA!! I loved Phillip Phillips from the moment I saw his audition. I'm so happy to see him doing well.

Mariah, has earned the right to be a diva, if anyone has the right to be a diva

there's a difference between being a diva and being a jerk. nobody ever earns the right to be a jerk.

poor Keith... having to sit between the two women must be torture!

I'm here!!!!

Got home from work a little late..totally forgot it was on tonight and I just saw this thread and had an "oh crap" moment.

I'm not going to be able to take much of Mariah's attitude...

I'm with you. :thumbsup2 I just think she rubs me the wrong way, the way Nicki's music tends to do to a lot of people. My DH won't even sit in the same room with the show on this year he hates both those women (especially Nicki_ so much.

Mean Queen said:
I'm with you. :thumbsup2 I just think she rubs me the wrong way, the way Nicki's music tends to do to a lot of people. My DH won't even sit in the same room with the show on this year he hates both those women (especially Nicki_ so much.

Ha! My hubby refused to let me watch it in the same room as him. Lol!!!

I'm liking Frankie. I hope he gets over his nervousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter