American Express Discount

threeboysmom

Living the dream - near Disney!
Does anybody know if you can get any discounts at Disney stores and/or restaurants if you pay with an American Express card? It seems like I have heard this somewhere, but I can't find anything to verify it.

Thanks to anyone who can help with this question :)

Kimberly

So, if I'm reading the info right, you can only get discounts with American Express if you are staying at one of the Disney resorts?? We are staying off-site (timeshare)....

Has anybody gotten discounts using American Express while staying offsite? I just applied for a new card hoping to use it at Disney :(

Thanks!
Kimberly

If you want the vinyl, White Gloves treatment, fanny pack, you have to stay at a WDW resort. You do not have to stay at a WDW hotel to obtain percent off discounts when paying with your AMEX card. All you need is the AMEX.

threeboysmom,

The last couple times that I used the American Express discount (World of Disney and Disney Quest), I was asked to see resort id. I believe you DO need to be staying on-site to receive the American Express discount.

Hope this helps! :)

The last time I used American Express at World of Disney, I showed my resort ID and the CM asked me if I had charged my room to American Express, that it was also required to get the 15% off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter