Amazing Race!

:sad: I am so sad football players are gone.

Yeah, I liked them. :(

Kind of sucked for them, considering their entire race ended on one error by the ticket agent. Unfortunately, they magnified the problem by gambling on the other flight. Knowing TAR's editing from season's past, as soon as they showed them talking about it being a gamble, you knew they were screwed.

This week's episode wasn't very good, IMO. Too much of the show revolved around airport stuff instead of actual tasks.

I was so hoping that Pink and her teammate would leave, holding the Express Pass this week. There is still hope that that will happen. He really dodged a bullet by not being her boyfriend anymore. What a witch.

Yeah, I was sorry to see the football players leave so soon too.

After watching all these seasons of AR, I still never understand why everyone doesn't learn Spanish before leaving (and basic commands in a variety of languages) and why they deliberately choose to be split up from everyone else. (Plus take extensive notes along the way for the final challenge when you'll have to remember little details about your trip!)

Terri

:sad: I am so sad football players are gone.
I was super bummed that they were eliminated! They had so much bad luck :(.

I think my favorite team right now is the Baseball Wives Nicky and Kim. They don't seem like airheads (although their casting questionaire is full of too many exclamation marks and things like "I love juicing!" and "I love to work out!".) Kim is married to ex-Cub David DeJesus so that's a plus for me :thumbsup2. I cracked up when they went to the executive lounge to get put on the top of the standby list. Only folks who hang out in executive lounges know the services they provide. They don't *need* the million $$ with hubbies in pro-ball but I like them anyway.

I am starting to warm up to Brandon and Adam. I missed the first episode and I thought they were too "Duck Dynasty" for me, but I see that they are nothing like that except for the beards. They make me laugh.

I also like Leo and Jamal and how they call Ally and Ashly their "Race wives" :rotfl2:. I think it's a good thing for them to form a tight alliance at the start of the race.

Of course, I don't like Marie. I think she's making a huge mistake in taunting people with the extra express pass. Although she did the right thing in not giving it to the Baseball Wives last episode. The Bingo guys were hopelessly behind.

Do not like Pink Hair Marie one bit.

Felt so bad for the football guys.

Baseball wives were smart to go to the excutive lounge. I could see DH doing something like that. We arent rich but he travels a lot with the big wigs so he as been in few lounges

I was super bummed that they were eliminated! They had so much bad luck :(.

I think my favorite team right now is the Baseball Wives Nicky and Kim. They don't seem like airheads (although their casting questionaire is full of too many exclamation marks and things like "I love juicing!" and "I love to work out!".) Kim is married to ex-Cub David DeJesus so that's a plus for me :thumbsup2. I cracked up when they went to the executive lounge to get put on the top of the standby list. Only folks who hang out in executive lounges know the services they provide. They don't *need* the million $$ with hubbies in pro-ball but I like them anyway.

I am starting to warm up to Brandon and Adam. I missed the first episode and I thought they were too "Duck Dynasty" for me, but I see that they are nothing like that except for the beards. They make me laugh.

I also like Leo and Jamal and how they call Ally and Ashly their "Race wives" :rotfl2:. I think it's a good thing for them to form a tight alliance at the start of the race.

Of course, I don't like Marie. I think she's making a huge mistake in taunting people with the extra express pass. Although she did the right thing in not giving it to the Baseball Wives last episode. The Bingo guys were hopelessly behind.
I loved that they outsmarted the other 2 teams. Brilliant!
And I didn't mind too much about the length of the airport scenes. It was vital on this leg of the race. While I felt bad that the football guys cut a bad break with the travel agent, bad breaks happen all the time with cabbies and locals. What they shouldn't have done was gamble on the next set of flightS. Everyone knows that if you have more connecting flights than the rest, chances are....you are going home.
Looking forward to the exchange between the ER doctor and Marie next week. I wonder if she'll (pink) will hand over the Express pass?

Me, too. At least they were good sports about it.

Pink can leave any time--she's beyond irritating. She's quite the queen bee with that extra Express Pass, isn't she?

Pink isn't making any friends on the race by lording that pass over everyone. As soon as the pass is gone, the other teams will turn on her.

Agreed about the Ex's--or at least Marie--AKA Pink hair! The "you are dead to me" comment was too funny.

I was rooting for the football guys. I do not think I ever remember Phil meeting a team at the airport before.

Our family has a game about picking the winning team. Last season, we picked our team during the first episode. But, got to keep picking until the end of the season. The person with the least picks won a trip to the local custard place.
This season, we had decided to wait to pick our team until after the 3rd episode. Which was last night. This time if your team is out, you loose. No picking another team. We will see how it goes.

That being said--I think the Dr.'s might have a good chance--but I picked Team Bandana (my DD name for them)--I think they are called Team Oklahoma on the show. Each one of us have a different team except my DD and myself.
Hoping for a little closer race next week.

I like all the teams and Marie's partner. Even though, she is my least favorite, I do want Marie to stay in the game purely for my entertainment. Her need to control every situation will be her downfall. I would love for the team who Marie offers the extra express pass say, no thank you, because she will have strings and expectations attached to it.

I was surprised that all the teams weren't on the same flight to Portugal. I kind of liked the airport stuff even though it did take up a lot of the episode.

I too can't remember Phil ever meeting a team at the airport. Poor football players, but seriously with that many teams left why would you ever chance booking flights with two layovers, it seemed a little foolish to me.

I still like Leo and Jamal, I think they're funny. ;)

I was glad they made flights mater again but disappointing that my favorite team was eliminated.

I've definitely developed my favorites as of this episode. I love the bearded guys, Jason & Amy, and the ER Docs. The Oklahoma guys I like, but I tend to forget about them, so I can't really call them a favorite. The Baseball wives are also growing on me. They might be a little vain and a little pampered, but I like their attitudes towards the race.

I'm actually surprised. When the Race started, I didn't think I would like many of the teams and I like more than I dislike.

I laughed so hard too at the baseball wives and Oklahoma guys. "Where's my clue? Where's my Clue? Oh, it's in my mouth." Oklahoma guys complimented each other on being the best meat (fish) beaters. OMG :rotfl2:

I think no one is gona get the express pass from Marie- they don't want to deal with her rules and regulations that come with it. :rolleyes1

I laughed so hard too at the baseball wives and Oklahoma guys. "Where's my clue? Where's my Clue? Oh, it's in my mouth." Oklahoma guys complimented each other on being the best meat (fish) beaters. OMG :rotfl2:

I can so sympathize with Kim. imagine being so sleep deprived, having the weird experience of it being light in the middle of the night, pushing your body with a hard task (they sure chose the wrong one!) and then worried you get everything absolutely correct! Kind of like being a parent to a new born again!

I am really liking the OK guys, the baseball wives and the Beards. I SO hope the Drs drive away and Marie drives in circles for hours.

I think no one is gona get the express pass from Marie- they don't want to deal with her rules and regulations that come with it. :rolleyes1

Don't they have to give it away by the 5th leg of the race?

Who was that guy with the Boston Accent, :rotfl2: talk about getting no tv time. I think he is on with his girlfriend.

My dd and her boyfriend tried out for the Amazing Race in Chicago last weekend. They still have to submit their tape yet. They scored pretty high and were told to definitely get the tape in. They only see each other like every 3 weeks and both work the same job, but at different locations. So crossing my fingers for them.

My dd and her boyfriend tried out for the Amazing Race in Chicago last weekend. They still have to submit their tape yet. They scored pretty high and were told to definitely get the tape in. They only see each other like every 3 weeks and both work the same job, but at different locations. So crossing my fingers for them.

Be sure to let us know Marissa!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter