Amanda & Eric 03/03/10- WP/WHP/Sago Cay Centerpiece Ideas!

Stopping in to say hi on your PJ!

I love your ring...I'm big fan of antique-y rings :thumbsup2

And...if DF and I hadn't been planning red since Day 1, I'd go with yellow...so pretty! Was "I Love You, Man" the movie you saw the yellow BM dresses in? Because I saw it a couple of weeks ago and loved the dresses they used! Sort of made me want to switch...especially for an outdoor wedding. But, then my red shoes wouldn't match!

If you're still taking votes...I really like the very first dress you posted. I'm looking at similar styles.

Can't wait to read more!

I am amazed actually how much he is helping you with planning...Pat cared about where the wedding was and what we ate...that's about it:lmao:

I like the touch of pink instead of it being one of the main colors...but you are a much bigger pink person than I am. I looked up photos of the Attic...how cute is that! It seems perfect!!

I will send you the link to another thread with great pics of the attic.I love it!

I've totally fallen in love with that look recently! Nathan wore something like it on Heroes the other week. Something about the fact that it's a real vest and not the tacky ones that go with tuxes and make me think of the prom appeals to me. Now I need to convince DF to wear it since now he says he wants a khaki suit lol. I'm saving this pic though.

Also love the colors, my two favorites :lovestruc
Me too! I like the idea of Khaki also...just anything but a traditional tux actually. I knew he wouldn't be comfortable in it. I keep telling him it's OUR wedding, he can do whatever he wants!

I just posted some of my reception pics from the Attic on this thread. I am going to start my reception part of my TR next week so I hope that helps!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2116126&page=2
Thanks! We were actually looking at your pics last night...and now df wants Mickey there!! Lol, seriously your reception is just beautiful.

Stopping in to say hi on your PJ!

I love your ring...I'm big fan of antique-y rings :thumbsup2

And...if DF and I hadn't been planning red since Day 1, I'd go with yellow...so pretty! Was "I Love You, Man" the movie you saw the yellow BM dresses in? Because I saw it a couple of weeks ago and loved the dresses they used! Sort of made me want to switch...especially for an outdoor wedding. But, then my red shoes wouldn't match!

If you're still taking votes...I really like the very first dress you posted. I'm looking at similar styles.

Can't wait to read more!
Thank you!! And yes it was "I Love You, Man" that sold df on the yellow dresses!!

Well we have 99% decided on our location....

Ceremony: France
Reception: The Attic

with a dessert party!!

Oh! I love The Attic! Great choice!

Eric actually agreed to something like this...he apparently didn't want to wear a tux so it was easy to convince him!
ry%3D400

Wow, I've never seen a suit like that. It's very nice looking, I wonder if DBF would be up for wearing something like this, it looks much more comfortable than a tux. I've always wanted the men at my wedding to wear short tails, but DBF thinks they look silly. :lmao:

i didn't have yellow, but Disney did my bouquet with Jade Roses and they were the prettiest color of green..i also had green hydrangeas and jade roses for the girls and in Palo
My niece had this as her bouquet..it had very pale pink flowers with the white and jade flowers.it was a nice touch of pink without screaming "PINK"
20jlsih.jpg

i didn't have yellow, but Disney did my bouquet with Jade Roses and they were the prettiest color of green..i also had green hydrangeas and jade roses for the girls and in Palo
My niece had this as her bouquet..it had very pale pink flowers with the white and jade flowers.it was a nice touch of pink without screaming "PINK"
20jlsih.jpg

OOOhhhh I love this!! Thank you. I love hydrangeas too.

OMG 2 more pieces of good news...

I just got a promotion and a RAISE!!!

And the photographer I have been talking to has agree to split her day with us on the Wedding day!!

The plan is to have her come from 5 -8 a.m. for pre-wedding photos, Disney will photograph from 8-11 a.m. and then the photographer back from 11-3 pm..:cool1: Plus we get a free engagement session in June:lovestruc

What a great day!!!

OMG 2 more pieces of good news...

I just got a promotion and a RAISE!!!

And the photographer I have been talking to has agree to split her day with us on the Wedding day!!

The plan is to have her come from 5 -8 a.m. for pre-wedding photos, Disney will photograph from 8-11 a.m. and then the photographer back from 11-3 pm..:cool1: Plus we get a free engagement session in June:lovestruc

What a great day!!!

Yay so exciting!!!!! I am so glad she decided to do that and I am glad you are going with her! I think she will be great at it:goodvibes

I am going to use one of our many other means of communication to ask you about the promotion and raise...but congratulations!!!! :cool1:

Yay so exciting!!!!! I am so glad she decided to do that and I am glad you are going with her! I think she will be great at it:goodvibes

I am going to use one of our many other means of communication to ask you about the promotion and raise...but congratulations!!!! :cool1:

Thank you!!!

I just called DFTW and they took all my information...now to wait!! She said 1-2 business days:cool1:

The waiting is tough I will admit lol! It sounds like you are going to be able to move through the process fairly quickly though which will make you feel much more relieved:goodvibes

The waiting is tough I will admit lol! It sounds like you are going to be able to move through the process fairly quickly though which will make you feel much more relieved:goodvibes

Thank you! I know not much can happen yet, but I just want to get them my information.

Congrats on the promotion and raise! :banana:
Who are you trying to get as your photographer? (if you don't mind me asking!)

DisneyDmbNut - those flowers are super pretty!

Congrats on the promotion and raise! :banana:
Who are you trying to get as your photographer? (if you don't mind me asking!)

DisneyDmbNut - those flowers are super pretty!

Thank :) I am super excited and it comes at a great time!

The main photographer I am speaking with is Sarah Bray...she is just getting into Weddings. I am waiting to hear back on Randy Chapman and a few others:cool1: It's tough because we need our photographer to split up their time.

Mandy! I just saw your announcement on the other thread! I'm so happy for you!

And a promotion! That's amazing! Lucky is shining on you :)

Can't wait to read more hun :)

Let me be the latest to add my congrats on all of your good news today!! :banana: Yea, that's right...banana dance for you!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter