Am I crazy?

iu97alum

DIS Veteran
I just spent this 3 day weekend ironing on Disney names/stuff on DDs shirts, getting their outfits together and ALMOST done packing (for the three of us. DH does his OWN! ;) . DH thinks I'm NUTS! :lmao: He's so worried I'm going to "Take over" the trip and not let him have fun! :rotfl2: Little does he know my PLANNING is what is going to make this trip extra special. He'll be thanking me, right? :worship:

I packed all the things we'll need (thanks DISer's!!) and made my touring plans but of course we'll deviate from it. I just want to GET THERE! :rotfl:

Will this week go by any SLOWER???? So much to get done (esp at work) :sad2: so i can ENJOY my week at Disney. :cloud9: I can't wait!! Now here's hoping DD's counts are good (NOT neutrapenic!) and she's healthy (no fevers)!

Just biding my time until it's time to go....:rolleyes1

My hubby thinks I'm crazy too. They don't get how fun it is just to plan. It extends the fun.:cool1:
Enjoy your planning, you only have a few more days of it. WOO HOO!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:
Have fun on your trip. I can't wait either :yay: :woohoo: :yay:

have the most magical time:wizard:

My dd12 asked me if I packed yet..we have 72 days to go...shes a wiseguy!So I start packing a little early sometimes :rolleyes:

At least you are heading out in a short while. Our vacation doesn't start until May 28th. We started planning our 2008 vacation during our drive home from our 2007 vacation.

I have all of our ADRs made.

I have all of my clothes bought already. (now's a good time to get some really great deals on Summer clothes) I have started buying my husband's clothes. I can't really buy too much for our 10 year old son since he grows like a weed.

I've already started picking up the little things we need.....mesh laundry bag, new backpack, etc.

I won't actually start packing until a day or two before we go but I'll have my list all ready to check off.

My husband doesn't think I am crazy. He loves going to WDW and he knows that all of my hard work is gonna pay off....big time!

No, you're not crazy.........for a DISer, that is considered normal behavior! :laughing: I think it's great that you did a lot of planning and I'm sure that your husband will be very grateful that you did (after your trip). The DIS boards helped me so much when I was (obsessively) planning our recent trip to WDW. My family thought I was a little crazy too, but boy did they thank me after our trip! I hope that this week flies by quickly for you and I hope that you and your family have a wonderful time at WDW!! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter