• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

almost home

MicNut713

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone, I'm still new to this group and just wanted to say I can't wait for our first trip home as DVC members. We are going to stay at the bwv(so excited). My ds is three now and this will be his 2nd trip and dd is six months old and this is her very first time yeah!!!! Any suggestions for first day there? We are driving from Rhode Island without stopping and should get to bwv around 8 or 9am, not sure if we want to head to parks right away.
Thanks for any ideas or tips so we don't miss anything at the boardwalk.
Thanks to everyone
only 25 more days

Dear MicNut,

Driving straight through from Rhode Island is going to wipe you out. I know cause DH and I drive from West Haven, CT and we stop in South Carolina for a night's sleep cause we're so tired. If you drive straight through, I would certainly plan on spending your first day doing something a little more relaxing and recuperating than walking 1000 miles through one of the parks!

Drive carefully and please consider stopping if you get too tired. A car crash will ruin your fun!

OK, enough of my preaching... I'm a mom, sorry.

Have a great time!

:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter