Allow Me To Introduce Myself

Jaypd

DIS Veteran
Hello to all the Pin People and Collectors in general.

My name is Jason I am a Mod on the Debate board and a regular poster on the Communtiy and DVC Board. Me and my DW(Jaysturtle) have been into Disney Pin Trading for almost a year now. I have lurked many times over here but never really posted.

Well now you're all in trouble since I am coming out of the woodwork. ;) .

I must say I was lucky enough to meet Pintrader and Tink (i cant remember the numbers after the name) On my last vist to Disney.Both ladies were very nice. I also traded a pin with pinhook but had no idea he was a Dis'er at the time. Also a super nice person. Gives a good name to Cast Member....Hope pinhook is the right name. I belive his real name is Mike. :)

Well hold onto your hats because here I come :) :)

We are always happy to have another addict... umm, pin collector/trader join us. Welcome to the "other" CB!

Hey Jay Nice to see you here! and not a political thread in sight ;)

Hi Jay, Welcome to pin collecting. We don't bite. Well, some of us don't !! :bounce:

Linda

Welcome to the boards , Jason .Pin collecting is not life. it is much more important than that. Want to trade?
Kris ( pinaddict):jester:

Hi Jay! Welcome to the Collector's Board!

Don;t know if you remember me. We met at the Palisades Mall meet back In Jan. Hope to "see" you here alot.

Of course I remember you.....I am blesed or cursed with a almost photographic memory....So see you soon Tom12 Jon18....oh wait Dom13 ;)

Is there a problem, Officer???? :p

And why weren't you wearing a lanyard at the Palisades Meet?

Closet collectors. They always wear down eventually and decide to unlurk.

Welcome! I expect to hear some details about that collection of yours.;)

Welcome Jaypd!

I am mostly a lurker myself but I have posted a few times over here on the CB.

I can't find the thread because it is over on the old boards but there is going to be a pin meet at Pin Central at 2 pm on May 12th. I think there is also one that night at DD but I don't know for sure since I can't make that one. I know you were looking for DIS meets during that time so maybe you can show up for this too. :)

Hi Jaypd,
Welcome to our crazy group. You are hooked now and there is no turning back.
I wonder if they really sell those wallet-locks like on the commercial. I need one to but on my wallet when I am near pins. Peggie

Welcome Jaypd to our wonderful "pin" family - can't meet a finer bunch of people! Nice thing is - we all have this great common interest, spending money!!!!!! Well, some of us spend more than others but we are all hooked! :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!