All those wanting PHL to MCO

I'm new to the ding. I booked today for our september trip and it was $49 one way. With taxes and everything for the three of us one way was $177

Regular price was $79 so it's a savings of $30 a ticket

I wonder if it will go cheaper?

I got a DING and was able to book our flights for May 2006 at $39 per person each way. With the price of gas what it is today, that $49 will probably be the lowest you can get PHL-MCO.

You're lucky, today's DING didn't save me much because we're traveling on a Friday in October. The base fare on Fridays is $89. It looks like Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the least expensive days.

:cheer2: :cheer2:

I got my ding today! $49 one way from Orlando- PHL total was under $350 for the three of us!!! Flying out on September 27th coming home October 4th!!! :cool1: :cool1:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Now I am all paid up, airfare, free dining pkg @ POR, MNSSHP tickets and spending money already set aside! Now just anticipating! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

For those who updated ding what did you put for your airports? Could anyone find DC and NYC?

i'm new to this ding thing also. joined just after the closing bell on the 3rd and missed the $49 deal. hoping to see it again!

Why dont you do Airtran from PHL? Thats what me and my hubby are doing. We are in delaware and we're in the middle between BWI and PHL (we're actually 30 mins closer to PHL though). You can always find cheap tickets online through airtran. We were gonna go in December but had to change it to August 2007 and we got excellent rates. $198 per person roundtrip. That was for December. August 2007 rates havent come out yet, but Ive been keeping an eye on the rates and looks like we're gonna get $99 tickets again. I never fly on SW. I hate them. I only fly on usair or airtran. I always fly with airtran going to disney though. Used to be usair, but then AAA stopped going with USAir for disney and started using airtran. Dont really matter to me, because I love both airlines.

iluvepcot said:
So mad at the sw prices for the end of aug and sept. BWI is so much cheaper. I realize gas is going up and great prices are going up, but they doubled the price out of PHL and kept a bargain in BWI....... I would rather do airtran or usair and get seats. I thought I would start this thread to help keep track of bargains for all of us going out of PHL. I can also do Newark (1 hr away) PHL (30 Min) or BWI (2 1/2 hours). Let's hope others do not book these higher prices and they come down.... :confused3 :

Candice 30: SW did come thru. I got less then $100 RT. For Aug. I also drive to BWI even tho I live North of Philly. It is a clear shot and not a bad drive if it is worth your while to save $$$. I also can drive to Newark but the prices out of Newark are now higher. Newark was the cheap airport until SW came to Philly. Now Philly is much cheaper. Airtran was my number one airline out of Philly. I liked them better then USAIR. Now with SW you can't beat the prices with DING. Granted you have to check and keep checking but that is also part of the fun. I did book at $79 but then ding came thru with $49 and $44. You can't beat that with airtran. I don't mind waiting for airfare. SW has never let me down. If you like to book ahead, I always say air tran can't be beat.

Sorry my last post was meant for disney8704 but really to all of us who travel out of PHILLY area and beyond.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter