All Those Interested in Hosting Mini Meets during the Convention, please post your ideas here..

Just wondering if we ever had the information about the Behind the Magic tour/Decorations tour and costs posted yet? I've read this entire thread and it's been commented on, but no definate plans listed.
Gerri

I didn't post this over here on this thread yet, but I think PatrickIL did post it to this Board
Here's the link - Partaking of the Corn Photo Event -
One will be held on 12/1 at 10:45 am
The other will be held during MVMCP on 12/2 at 7:30pm
Both Meets are BYOC (bring Your Own Corn) & will be held on the steps of City Hall in MK
Hope to see lots of Corn Commandos there!

http://www.disboards.com/forums/sho...hlight=Partaking+and+Corn+and+Photo+and+Event

we are going to try and swing by some of the MK mini-meets on 12/1....we'll be with our 2 munchkins in the big blue double stroller....hope to see some of you.....we didn't sign up for the convention events since things are sometimes iffy with the munchkins....

Taryn / Barb,

Please post what develops.
I would also be interested in a singles meet somewhere
(eg: World Showcase).

By the way, is there any place listing times and events?

8 days and counting ....

- NYTIGGR

:pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter