all the new school clothes Im putting away for our cruise

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Poor DS - he'll have no new school clothes. Everything I buy him Im putting away for our Nov 30th cruise.

At what grade do you change your son from wearing dressier shirts/collars-buttons to wearing t-shirts? He's in public school so there is no dress code, well not much of one anyways.

Will he need that many nice clothes for the cruise? Won't he be in swimsuits and shorts most of the time (except for dinner)?

Try not to put them all away, new school clothes are important to kids. They like to show off the first few days.

I'll just have to go do more school shopping. Yes, I agree during the day he'll be in bathing suits (he has 4) but it's at night that he needs dressier shirts, etc. Tropical shirt, formal shirt, semiformal shirt, and then 4 other shirts for the other dinners. And of course new shorts/pants to go with them all! lol

Mine were in T-shirts from the start and then went to dressier stuff as they got older. Like formal dresses for orchestra in 5th grade. Of course they were also in Youth Symphony and church orchestra

I agree. I sent my kids to school mostly in t-shirts when they were younger. Now that they are 9 and 12 I give them a budget and let them choose their own.

DS#1 definately dresses nicer for school than what I would probably choose for him. He likes the cargo pants and Rugby shirts from Gap/Old Navy and things like that.

In the Fall and Winter they both like sweaters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter