All Star Sports relocation question

12/26-1/2 Here. I called yesterday and again was told to wait despite getting the emails that my balance was due yesterday. I told them its not fair at all to ask for the balance to be paid when I don't know where I am staying. The cast member assured me that if I decide to cancel when I am told where I will be staying there would be no penalty due to the circumstances. I agree thought I cant imagine a first timer dealing with this. Its very unprofessional. My original email was from 9/20.
BigShot were you talking to a first line cast member or guest services. If it was a first line there isn’t really anything they can do, guest services is where you need to be transferred to. If they will not transfer you ask the cast member to transfer you to their next in line supervisor. This should get where you need to go. I know your time is irreplaceable and it is b.s. your dealing with this. Remind them the original email you received stated you’d be called within 4 weeks of your vacation and that you’re now inside that window and want this taken care of.

12/26-1/2 Here. I called yesterday and again was told to wait despite getting the emails that my balance was due yesterday. I told them its not fair at all to ask for the balance to be paid when I don't know where I am staying. The cast member assured me that if I decide to cancel when I am told where I will be staying there would be no penalty due to the circumstances. I agree thought I cant imagine a first timer dealing with this. Its very unprofessional. My original email was from 9/20.

I never even got an email...did get the receipt for my paid in full though! I agree, if I was a first timer I would be beside myself. It is quite unprofessional. I suspect they are waiting to see who cancels or doesn't pay in full as there is literally nothing available to book at the moment. I'm not sure what kind of inventory they hold back (if any.) At this point its almost experimental for us. We have a backup plan if need be.

I never even got an email...did get the receipt for my paid in full though! I agree, if I was a first timer I would be beside myself. It is quite unprofessional. I suspect they are waiting to see who cancels or doesn't pay in full as there is literally nothing available to book at the moment. I'm not sure what kind of inventory they hold back (if any.) At this point its almost experimental for us. We have a backup plan if need be.
I don’t think they are waiting to see who cancels, I think it’s a staffing issue. If they were even close to capacity Sports would have opened. Also the holiday weekend didn’t help matters. I hate to say it if I was a first timer I’d cancel.

I have actually tried a couple different numbers, including the travel agents line as I am one on the side. I even explained that if this was a first time client I would feel embarassed asking for their final payment but telling them "I still don't know where you are staying."

I have actually tried a couple different numbers, including the travel agents line as I am one on the side. I even explained that if this was a first time client I would feel embarassed asking for their final payment but telling them "I still don't know where you are staying."
That’s just bad customer service, I got my email on 9/20, I called immediately and my resort was changed at that time, i really don’t know what’s going on. Maybe I got lucky and got the 1 guest service person who knew what they were doing. I wasn’t expecting them to actually change my resort, I just wanted to verify it was a real email and not some phishing.

Got our call this morning, was told we got moved to Music. I asked for other options, as I hate music and was offered Movies instead. She did check for Port Orleans for us, after I explained we really wanted to stay at a resort we had never stayed. Nothing available there, and said they didn’t have options to look
at Coronado as we don’t want a sky liner resort.

Got our call this morning, was told we got moved to Music. I asked for other options, as I hate music and was offered Movies instead. She did check for Port Orleans for us, after I explained we really wanted to stay at a resort we had never stayed. Nothing available there, and said they didn’t have options to look
at Coronado as we don’t want a sky liner resort.

Do you mean Caribbean Beach? Because Coronado isn't a Skyliner resort.

Does anyone have the specific number to call? My check in is 22 days away and I have not received a phone call yet. Right now I am content with waiting, but asking just in case it gets down to single digits and I don't hear from them. If I can avoid calling the main number and waiting on hold for three hours, that would be good LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter