All Star Music - which room to request?

gusmydog

Earning My Ears
This is my first post! I am a newbie to Disney World. Went for the first time with my family last year and fell in love with it! My question is: We are staying at All Star Music (because Movies and Sports were all filled up with the deal we got) next month. Another family is traveling with us and staying there also. We will have four children between us -- ages 3,5,6, and 11. We have requested adjoining rooms but, of course, don't know if we'll get them! I have read alot on these boards about requesting rooms and seen alot of room assignments in Movies but nothing about Music. Any suggestions?

Welcome! There are maps of all the resorts on the main page I believe. The closest buildings are Calypso(1 and 10), then Jazz Inn (2 and 9), then making a semi-circle at the end are Rock (3 and 4), Country Fair (5 and 6), and Broadway (7 and 8). Country Fair is the farthest at the end. We were in Country Fair and it is a FAR walk to the food court and bus stops! There is a nice pool at that end. My guess is that Calypso rooms are more each night , but they are the best location. Hope this doesn't sound confusing.

We stayed in the Jazz Bldg last April and thought it was a good location too. It's right between the two pools and not too far from food court & bus stops. Those kids will love it there, my DGD did!

Jazz building no 9 ( I think all of no 2 is smoking, if not parts of it is) #rd floor with a view of Jazz 2. The 3rd floor will have the least amount of noise IMHO and if you are facign hte other Jazz building you will have a view of the small rose garden between the 2 buildings.

We stayed at All-Star Music for one night last October in one of the Calypso buildings. We originaly booked there because we wanted to come down a night early and there was no availability for a Tower Room at the Contemporary for the extra night. We did a sail and stay package so extending the night became very complicated since we were technically booked with DCL and CRO did not have our ressies in their system. Anyway, we figured that since we were only going to be there to sleep, we wanted to pay the least amount possible. I must admit, I was not happy about doing the All Stars with 3 Adults but we figured....just a place to sleep. I was very surprised at how nice the place was. The Calypso buildings are very cool. THe location was fabulous. We were right next to the main building on the first floor looking right out to the pool. The best part is that when we checked in we actually asked for a room by the parking lot. THe CM's looked at us a little funny for asking for a bad view. I explained that we were just there for the night but all they had was this perfect room. The only bad thing was that you could spell smoke. Not sure if it was a smoking building or not but you could definitely smell the smoke. I think the Calypso buildings would be a terrific choice. Have fun.

Calypso building 1 rm# 501. Corner room second floor near stairs and elevator, pool view,short walk to food court just perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better experience! We were very nervous too as this was our 1st time on-site. We then split the stay at the Contemporary N. wing standard room and also loved it! The palm trees and bright colors at ASMU are so enjoyable...and the windows at the food court are great....that was my only (minor,minor,minor)let down at the Contemporary...no windows in the food court area but awesome arcade room!
You will have a terrific time at ASMU!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter