All-Star Music Resort check in time??? Can you check in early?

Cad0587

Mouseketeer
I'm getting conflicting reports online some sites say 3pm some say 4pm. I've NEVER heard of a hotel having a check in time as late as 4!!! What happens if you get there earlier??? Our only option for a flight gets us at he Orlando airport at 11:16. So estimate we get to the resort at 1:00 the latest? (we're using Magical Express) What's going to happen to our bags if we don't check in right away because we can't. What would we do in the mean time? I was REALLY hoping to have my daughter take a nap before our 4:30 dinner reservation but there's no way that's happening if we can't get in our room.

I think that most Disney hotels, except for the DVC ones, have a 3 pm check-in. You can check-in earlier, but your room might not be ready until 3. Not sure about bags at the value resorts, I know at the moderates and deluxe that bell services will hold/store your bags until your room is ready.

Sometimes the room is ready early.. other times it is not. You go and check in when you arrive and they will text you when the room is ready. You get your KTTW card and you can head to the parks or eat. If you used ME, they will hold your bags until your room is ready. If you didn't use ME, I believe they will still hold your bags (when you check out they will hold your bags if you want to go to the park etc.. until your flight). We did this at ASMo so I believe the level of resort doesn't matter in this case.

ETA: I also believe that check in is 3pm. When we went to ASMo last March we got there at 11am and our room was ready. Our bags were to us within 30 minutes of checking in. No guarantees that your room will be ready though. You could try to head over to the pool and have your daughter rest.. are you bringing/renting a stroller? Will she nap in a stroller? Not ideal but a few potential back up plans.

They will hold or store your bags safely at the value resorts. You will be able to use the pools or go to the parks till your room is ready. If you give your bags to magical express they will magically appear in your room hours later so carry the essentials you need with you

Great! Thanks for all the info. I'm hoping our room in ready when we get there. Some hotels are really strict about this stuff but I assumed Disney would be pretty lenient and allow you to check in early if everything was ready and it sounds like they will. It's not like we're getting there THAT early, like I said I estimate maybe 1pm.

When you arrive at the Resort to check-in,if "your" room is not ready(most likely it will be)ask the CM to check and see if ANY room is ready at that time-there most likely will be.:)

Don't make ANY room requests-that will narrow the pool of available rooms.

There "most likely" will be a room ready for you that late(1:00ish) in the day.

I have stayed at the All-Star Resort(Sports)over a dozen times and have always had a room waiting for me when I arrived(usually mid AM/early PM).I have asked that the room assigned to me be changed to some special requests on some trips and they try to do that also,but that sometimes DOES involve waiting until later in the day.

When you arrive at the Resort to check-in,if "your" room is not ready(most likely it will be)ask the CM to check and see if ANY room is ready at that time-there most likely will be.:)

Don't make ANY room requests-that will narrow the pool of available rooms.

There "most likely" will be a room ready for you that late(1:00ish) in the day.

I have stayed at the All-Star Resort(Sports)over a dozen times and have always had a room waiting for me when I arrived(usually mid AM/early PM).I have asked that the room assigned to me be changed to some special requests on some trips and they try to do that also,but that sometimes DOES involve waiting until later in the day.

Thanks! You made me feel a lot better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter