All-star bussing

Cinderella1122

DVC member since 2008
In the past, I have stayed at pop and enjoyed the fact that the park buses have their own que lines. In an upcoming trip, my family wants to try all-star movies. Do the all-stars have que lines as well? If not is the bussing just as efficent as pop?

Not exactly sure how you mean, but I'll try and explain.

Each All Star Resort, thought right next to each other, is seperate. They all have their own bus stops. Each stop for each park, is chained so the line forms nice and orderly.

I for one prefer ASMovies bussing over Pop's. True, on non-busy days, you share buses with Sports and Music. But you get picked up. So you're completely unaware that you're "waiting" for a bus. If it's a busy time, each resort will have it's own bus.

When returning to the resort, let's say you really are in a hurry to get back to your room. There's a wicked long line for Movies, but none for Music. You see a Music bus coming. Jump right on. In some cases, it can be a shorter walk to your room at Movies from Music's bus stop. Worse case is, you have about a 7 minute walk in front of you.

If you have any questions about All Stars, feel free to PM me. I've stayed there many times and will be happy to answer some questions for you.

Each All Star Resort, thought right next to each other, is seperate. They all have their own bus stops. Each stop for each park, is chained so the line forms nice and orderly.

This is exactly what I was asking. Thank you very much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter