***All of our wishes came true!! A disneymoon TR!!**12/17/12 Update-The NEW TR!

After our lovely afternoon at the spa, we headed right back to epcot!!!!
honeymoon3428.jpg

honeymoon3429.jpg

honeymoon3431.jpg

honeymoon3432.jpg

honeymoon3434.jpg

honeymoon3438.jpg

honeymoon3440.jpg

Ahh, i remember we were NOT in love with the France station.
honeymoon3444.jpg

honeymoon3447.jpg

honeymoon3448.jpg

honeymoon3449.jpg

honeymoon3450.jpg
So CUTE!!!!
Photo0074FourBySix.jpg

Photo0084FourBySix.jpg

Now, we were originally told the wrong time for illuminations- so at whatever time it was, i decided we should go and camp out a spot! So we are sitting there and sitting there. I say to Scott, its so weird because the man isn't making his announcement that the show is to start in x amt og minutes.
Hubby says "maybe they are running late??"
to which i :scared1::laughing::rotfl2::confused::headache: - clearly he doesn't understand that fireworks in disney NEVER start late ! hahahahahahah
we were an hour early! ughhhhhhh
No biggie- i believe i ran to the shop of caramel and got us some goodies- because we REALLY needed more lol
Sure enough, right on the dot, the announcements started!
:dance3::banana::cool1:
honeymoon3452.jpg

honeymoon3458.jpg

AMAZING as always! I cried! He cried! it was such an amazing show! It is so sad though, i know it inside and out!
So, did we stay for EMH??????

We did indeed stay for EMH!
We were so wiped out though!
honeymoon3468.jpg

we did test track 2x, soarin' 2x and the ever so funny ride in the epcot globe!
honeymoon3470.jpg

honeymoon3472.jpg

And as exhausted as we were, we decided to still stop for some last shots!
Photo0088FourBySix.jpg

I feel like the rest of the night was a blur- i know we were wiped out!
I was soo happy my stomach (if you read my PTR, you know i have a ton of stomach issues) didn't act up and we were able to enjoy our day!

Great update!

Your photos of all the F&W items are making me hungry, cannot wait for our trip this October.. I really hope the Hawaii booth is there again with that pork slider :goodvibes
I adore Illuminations, such an amazing fireworks show.. I even have the music on my gym playlist as it really motivates me to run faster, even though I sometimes get a bit emotional listening to it! :wizard:

Hope you & DH are well :goodvibes

Emma princess: x

Great update!

Your photos of all the F&W items are making me hungry, cannot wait for our trip this October.. I really hope the Hawaii booth is there again with that pork slider :goodvibes
I adore Illuminations, such an amazing fireworks show.. I even have the music on my gym playlist as it really motivates me to run faster, even though I sometimes get a bit emotional listening to it! :wizard:

Hope you & DH are well :goodvibes

Hey Emma!!

Thank you!
We can't wait to be back there in October!!!!
That pork slider is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is also a booth that had pork in a lettuce wrap- SO good!!!

Love the illuminations music! I have to put it on my Ipod! Great idea!!

We are doing well! Thanks so much for asking!
Hope you and hubby are doing well, also!
xo

A late comer here, I LOVE your report!!! Your enthusiasm is contagious, I can just feel it!:) I really loved all your wedding pictures, so great. And love that you became a DVC member, welcome to our world!! You are going to love it :cloud9:. You must make a reservation at BCV and experience Stormalong Bay with your new DH, you'll be hooked. What is your home resort btw? Congrats on everything, sure hope you'll continue this fun report!:thumbsup2

Yet another wonderful update! I didn't know you could get massages at the Contemporary. That's really great to know. So great to read you had a great EPCOT day. Those pineapple looking things in cups from Hawaii look AMAZINGpopcorn::

A late comer here, I LOVE your report!!! Your enthusiasm is contagious, I can just feel it!:) I really loved all your wedding pictures, so great. And love that you became a DVC member, welcome to our world!! You are going to love it :cloud9:. You must make a reservation at BCV and experience Stormalong Bay with your new DH, you'll be hooked. What is your home resort btw? Congrats on everything, sure hope you'll continue this fun report!:thumbsup2

Aww! thank you so much!!! you made my day!!!
I really wanted to make a ressie at BCV for our anniv but they were all booked! BW it is! Our home resorts in AKL!!! We will be staying there for the first time in 2013 and i can't wait!!!
Thank you again!
have a wonderful weekend!!! xo

Yet another wonderful update! I didn't know you could get massages at the Contemporary. That's really great to know. So great to read you had a great EPCOT day. Those pineapple looking things in cups from Hawaii look AMAZINGpopcorn::

thank you!!!!! I didn't know either until the GF spa was closing for that time and they let me know when i was rebooking.
Have a wonderful weekend!
your wedding is getting so close!!!

We decided after epcot, we would sleep in today and just take the day as it went along.
honeymoon3473.jpg

We decided to go to the GF Cafe for lunch and decide on our plans for the day!
honeymoon3476.jpg

honeymoon3477.jpg

honeymoon3475.jpg

honeymoon3479.jpg

honeymoon3480.jpg

honeymoon3481.jpg

honeymoon3482.jpg

This meal was seriously delish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so yummmyyyy!!!!
Because we were on the dining plan we received this platter for dessert!
honeymoon3483.jpg

we couldn't bring ourselves to eat the mickeys!
We decided to head on over to Downtown for the afternoon!
honeymoon3488.jpg

honeymoon3491.jpg

i just love his faces!
honeymoon3492.jpg

i couldn't get over the cuteness!
honeymoon3494.jpg

honeymoon3495.jpg

honeymoon3496.jpg

We did a ton of shopping! i made a huge dent on our Christmas list!!! Hubby was so funny in the big store. I said we should split up and then meet up- he was like im not going to get anything, i handed him a basket- we meet up and he has more then i do! haha
I felt really sick and one point- i got reeally hot, dizzy and light headed. We took a little break and i eventually felt better- it was weird!

up next:
the most amazing night in disney!!!!!!

we headed to the buses- we were ready to be ON TIME for our ressie at Ohana- the bus driver went on a whole different track then was he was supposed to do- it was so weird and everyone was confused! it was the LONGEST ride ever!
But we made to the Poly on time!
We were seated rather quickly! All i wanted was a drink in a pineapple!!!
honeymoon3501.jpg

honeymoon3502.jpg

oh yea!!!! SO DELISH! I think anything in a pineapple is probably delish lol
Anyway...
honeymoon3500.jpg

honeymoon3503.jpg

honeymoon3505.jpg

honeymoon3506.jpg

honeymoon3507.jpg

SO everything was amazing and delish HOWEVER, i felt REALLY rushed!!! its a LOT of food for two people, can you give us a minute to actually eat it before you bring out the next item?!?! The male server came over a few times and i told him we weren't ready yet for the meat and he kind of gave me an attitude. other than this the meal and atmosphere were fantastic!
After we were finished, we headed over to MK!
There was already christmas decor! I was SO excited!
honeymoon3508.jpg

honeymoon3513.jpg

Photo0111FourBySix.jpg

Photo0116FourBySix.jpg

We took a nice stroll down main street and shopped around!
We then headed over to tomorrow land and got in line for
honeymoon3511.jpg

they assign you table numbers while on line. They saw our just married buttons and we were asked to step aside and they kept talking about a certain table number. I was getting excited!
honeymoon3518.jpg

we had such AN AMAZING spot!
we went and had some more dessert!
honeymoon3516.jpg

honeymoon3520.jpg

Photo0118FourBySix.jpg

Everything was delish!
We got to see everything! the parade, castle show and of course the fireworks! it was so amazing and so romantic!!!! again, we both cried during the fireworks! Again, being in disney and watching the fireworks with my hubby was jusst so surreal! it has been something i have been dreaming about since i was a little peanut watching my parents!
i would do this again and again it was a wonderful experience for us!!!!!!! <33333 :cloud9::love::cloud9::love::cloud9::love::wizard:
We walked around a bit after and caught a few rides...
we took the boat back to the GF!
honeymoon3522.jpg

It was a fantastic evening and i couldn't have been happier...or so i thought!

we got back to the room and guess who came again!?!?!?!?!

The disney florist!!!!!!
OMG!
honeymoon3524.jpg

honeymoon3525.jpg

honeymoon3527.jpg

honeymoon3533.jpg

oh hubs! love you!!!
it was such a sweet and romantic surprise!
the bracelet said "wish" which just happened to be the theme of our trip! it was perfect!!

up next!
our last day :-(

What a perfect Disney afternoon/evening... shopping, 'Ohana and Magic Kingdom.. then a Disney Florist surprise from your DH! :wizard:

Can't believe it's nearly the last day of your TR :rolleyes:

Hope you're having a lovely weekend,

I am finally all caught up! I am just absolutely loving your TR. I can literally feel just how excited you too were! :cloud9: I must say, I am very impressed that you were able to tackle the dessert party and 'Ohana in one night! :rotfl2: I completely agree with you about how rushed 'Ohana is. It is SO much food, and it kind of gets overwhelming because it's like once it starts, it's just all there so fast.

Great wedding pictures, too! You had such a beautiful day. As someone who also pays a lot of attention to detail, I'm sure you can look back at the pictures and feel so proud of what you put together. I know I do! :laughing: Weddings are so much work, and it is so rewarding to see them come together so beautifully. :goodvibes

What a perfect Disney afternoon/evening... shopping, 'Ohana and Magic Kingdom.. then a Disney Florist surprise from your DH! :wizard:

Can't believe it's nearly the last day of your TR :rolleyes:

Hope you're having a lovely weekend,

Thank you so much!!!
I know! i don't want it to stop! :-(
Thankfully I have a mother/daughter one to write and then October will be here before we know it! haha
Hope you are having a great week! xo <3

I am finally all caught up! I am just absolutely loving your TR. I can literally feel just how excited you too were! :cloud9: I must say, I am very impressed that you were able to tackle the dessert party and 'Ohana in one night! :rotfl2: I completely agree with you about how rushed 'Ohana is. It is SO much food, and it kind of gets overwhelming because it's like once it starts, it's just all there so fast.

Great wedding pictures, too! You had such a beautiful day. As someone who also pays a lot of attention to detail, I'm sure you can look back at the pictures and feel so proud of what you put together. I know I do! :laughing: Weddings are so much work, and it is so rewarding to see them come together so beautifully. :goodvibes

Yay! you are back!!! :banana::banana:
I promise there was a lot of time btwn 'Ohana and the party! and I promise we split everything! hahahaha
Thank you so much for your kind words!!!
xxxooo <3333

Sorry I just got on Board and the trip is almost over :(

Let me say I am really enjoying reading about your Disneymoon (i Hope to have one one day :goodvibes )!

Your wedding Pictures ARE PERFECT!!! Everything looks sooo beautiful... I love the silver (i guess they are called streamers?) that you walked out of the reception with. Ive never seen that done before.

Last day coming up! Everything is so sweet!

I loved that trailer! Such happiness:cloud9:. When you start your tr with your Mom, can you put a link here so we don't miss it, you're so much fun!:yay:. Don't want to see this report end though:)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter