***All of our wishes came true!! A disneymoon TR!!**12/17/12 Update-The NEW TR!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!
So we woke up to a brisk sunny morning! It was much cooler than i thought it would be, and tried to chalk it up to it was early (not that i am complaining!)
We got ready and were off to Ohana's for breakfast! I was so excited!!!
honeymoon3168.jpg

honeymoon3169.jpg

The view from the monorail was beautiful!! ( i took pictures on another day), we received so many well wishes! It was so nice!
honeymoon3173.jpg

honeymoon3174.jpg

honeymoon3175.jpg

honeymoon3177.jpg

honeymoon3180.jpg

In the disney package that mickey gave us the night before, an autograph book came with! Scott was so excited to use it!
honeymoon3183.jpg

honeymoon3184.jpg

Breakfast was DELISH! i was a little disappointed with the character interaction though. We had a great time though and they gave us congratulatory cupcakes-
honeymoon3181.jpg

We walked around the resort a bit and then headed to Hollywood studios!
honeymoon3190.jpg

I'm so glad 'Ohana was a great breakfast! I'm sorry the character interaction was a little disappointing:sad2:

Can't wait to read about your DHS adventure!:goodvibes

We love Ohana's as well! When it comes to characters, I found that they are much better when kids are in the group. I definitely noticed a difference when it was just me and DH and when we went with our nieces and nephew.

We love Ohana's as well! When it comes to characters, I found that they are much better when kids are in the group. I definitely noticed a difference when it was just me and DH and when we went with our nieces and nephew.
I have noticed that as well!
Thanks for reading along!!!

I haven't posted because I wanted to wait until it was official and I knew i wouldn't keep it hush hush...
So without further adieu, the hubby and I.
:wizard:
Are officially....
Disney Vacation Club members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe it!!
We went to ask questions one day, fell in love. Thought we would wait. Then decided we would go for it!!

SO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxoo
Christina

Congratulations on the wedding and the DVC. Going back to read your PTR so I can see pictures of your wedding.

CONGRATULATIONS!!:cheer2: What wonderful and exciting news!! Do you have your next trip planned?!

Can't wait to keep reading your TR!

CONGRATULATIONS!!:cheer2: What wonderful and exciting news!! Do you have your next trip planned?!

Can't wait to keep reading your TR!

Thank you!
We are def going to go in october for our 1 year anniversary! I am hoping to take my mom in may for the flower/garden festival!

hope your wedding planning is going well! xo

So last we left off, DH and I just purchased DVC!
And in the TR we left off on our way to DHS! (kills me to not say MGM anymore!)

I was so excited to be taking DH to his first park, and he instantly turned into a little kid! He looked at me and was like i can't believe i have never been here! I sent him the wrong way to the bathroom (i always do this here! lol) Anyway, while he was in the bathroom, i saw this:
honeymoon3204.jpg

Christmas Decor! wahoo!!
Ahh! so beautiful!! <333
honeymoon3205.jpg

We purchased the pre-order PP CD and I gave DH a rundown of what to look for! I was impressed at how quickly he found them and then shocked at how into finding them he was! This 10000% was worth the $$ and I am SO glad we did it!
Photo0001FourBySix.jpg

THe crowds appeared to be low, but there was only 1 way to find out! Off to the ToT!! I was so excited to see the wait time was only 10 minutes! I did explain the FP to DH, but we really didn't need it!
Photo0014FourBySix.jpg

Photo0015FourBySix.jpg

honeymoon3213.jpg

love the detail
honeymoon3218.jpg

So we go on the ride and while the drops are happening i see hubby holding on to his stomach- all of a sudden i am thinking-the 1st ride i bring him on and he's sick! :-( SO we finish the ride and he is hysterical laughing! So I forgot to tell him that sometimes your butt comes off the seat when it is going up and down. He thought his seatbelt came off- then i was hysterical laughing! So we went back on- not even a 10 minute wait! and both really enjoyed the ride!
We decided to skip the aerosmith experience as i like to call it. Mainly because i had a really rough ride on it in January, and i was still recovering from all the excitement and exhaustion!
Even though it was chilly, i really wanted a frozed lemonade! its the BEST in Disney!
honeymoon3232.jpg

FH went for the Ice cream mickey! the CM was so sweet! gave us many well wishes and asked us about our wedding! she didn't charge us for the mickey either!
honeymoon3235.jpg

next, we made our way to the Great Movie Ride!
honeymoon3236.jpg

honeymoon3237.jpg

We walked right on, and got to sit in the front! it was a lot of fun! It was very intresting to see disney through my hubby's eyes! he pointed out all the small details that i think over time you don't notice anymore!
We then went on the Backlot tour-one of my favorites!
honeymoon3248.jpg

honeymoon3265.jpg

honeymoon3266.jpg

honeymoon3268.jpg

Since it was low crowd, i was able to get a TON of fun pictures! I won't bore you with them all though!! I love the walk-thru after the ride
honeymoon3276.jpg

honeymoon3283.jpg

We did a bit of wandering after this ride! I showed hubby all the fake "sets" and "lots". he loved them!
i can't believe i never noticed these signs before!!!
honeymoon3285.jpg

honeymoon3286.jpg

Next, we went to go visit our friend Walt and give DH some disney history!
honeymoon3288.jpg

honeymoon3298.jpg

honeymoon3315.jpg

Hubby was getting a bit hungry at this point and we still had a llittle bit before our dinner reservation, so we got a little something to nibble on.
honeymoon3318.jpg

We did Indiana Jones and walked around a ton of stores...
honeymoon3320.jpg

honeymoon3321.jpg

we had a blast at DHS! Next up, dinner at the Brown Derby!

YAY!!!
I was able to call and book my next 2 trips today!!!

So here we go!

May 8th-11th mother/daughter trip to see the flowers at epcot! We will be staying at Saratoga Spring!

Oct 31- Nov 4th- Our 1st wedding anni trip at the Boardwalk!
yay!!!!
Let the planning begin!!! :-)

Hi! Just caught up with your TR.. looks like the perfect start to a Disney honeymoon so far :goodvibes - we stayed at the GF too, but didn't eat at Narcoosee's .. must go back and try that restaurant, it looks great!

Congratulations on becoming DVC members too! :thumbsup2

Looking forward to reading more,

Emma princess: x

Hi! Just caught up with your TR.. looks like the perfect start to a Disney honeymoon so far :goodvibes - we stayed at the GF too, but didn't eat at Narcoosee's .. must go back and try that restaurant, it looks great!

Congratulations on becoming DVC members too! :thumbsup2

Looking forward to reading more,

Emma princess: x

thanks so much Emma!! xo

Our dinner at Hollywood Brown Derby!
So we checked in a little early, and were seated within 5 minutes!
the table was decorated! I was SO excited! It is the little things that excite me!
honeymoon3329.jpg

honeymoon3330.jpg

So for this dinner, hubby and I decided to try items we normally wouldn't have!
To start:
I had the lobster bisque
honeymoon3331.jpg

SUPER yummy (side note: i cheated on this, not a new item haha)
Hubby had the famous Cobb salad
honeymoon3332.jpg

NOW, I had to admit, i do not eat some of the items in this salad-it was the most amazing salad! SO DELISH! I couldn't stop eating off of his plate!
FH tried the duck for his entree
honeymoon3333.jpg

Mixed on this dish- it was served multiple ways. we loved it one way and not the other. We also took the waitress's advice, and ordered the meat medium. We should have went with medium well or well- just for our taste!
I tried the grouper- a fish i have never tried before
honeymoon3334.jpg

very yummy!
No surprise for dessert- i had the creme brulee!
honeymoon3336.jpg

Hubby went for the banana dish
honeymoon3337.jpg

both amazing! they also bought out champagne with strawberries for us- and made sure to not put a strawberry in Scott's (due to his allergy!)
Overall, a great dinner! I am proud we tried new items!

We took our time with dinner and made sure not to rush. It was dark when we left and it was CHILLY!!!!! I decided to buy a sweatshirt because i knew i would be too cold for MNSSHP! This of course was NO easy task as i was loving ALL the sweatshirts! haha But, i finally decided on one! We decided to go back to the GF and change bec hubby was chilly too!

We made a quick change and headed to the big party! <3
We decided to wear our bride and groom ears but forgot them :-(
I'll be very honest, i did not prepare well for this at all! I wanted to just go with the flow. That being said, a plan would have been a MUCH better option!
It was BEYOND PACKED! Like when i went on thanksgiving day packed! EEEK! :headache::headache::headache:
I loved the decorations and the music and the smoke! it was such a great vibe!
honeymoon3340.jpg

honeymoon3350.jpg

We took LOTS of PP pictures! Unfortunately, some of the pics didn't come thru for whatever reason :-(
Photo0040FourBySix.jpg

Photo0045FourBySix.jpg

Photo0055FourBySix.jpg

We went to Pirates 1st!
Photo0058FourBySix.jpg

LOVE this ride! We did see a few characters around, but, i decided rides would be the way to go as all the characters were SUPER busy!
Next, we went to the Haunted Mansion- HOLY Packed batman! The new area attracted A LOT of attention.
We got on the ride fairly quickly and again, great time!
We did a little window shopping- i really wanted a MNSSHP pin, and thankfully found one! We also got a famous funnel cake to share, SO YUMMY!
honeymoon3356.jpg

honeymoon3355.jpg

honeymoon3359.jpg

honeymoon3360.jpg

On our way out of the stores, we lined up to see the parade! Unfortunately, it was SO packed, so no pictures here.
We LOVED the parade! it was adorable and SO catchy! FH LOVED his 1st parade.
(we originally were going to do lots of rides 1st and then the 2nd parade, but we were BEAT!)
After that, we wandered around until Hallo-Wishes
honeymoon3364.jpg

honeymoon3365.jpg

FH watching:
honeymoon3366.jpg

SO SO SO SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! LOVED IT!!! <3
We wandered down main st. and went in and out of all the Main St. stores. We wound up taking the boat back to GF- what a great ride.
We were SO beat, and decided to cancel our morning ADR and have room service and sleep in a little!
Up next-how about some wedding updates?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter