All May ABD trips have been cancelled.

I'm a TA and have yet to get the email and the TA website hasn't been updated yet. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for the announcement 🤓

Got this in my email :
UPDATE – March 25, 2020: Adventures by Disney has been closely monitoring the latest information regarding Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and is in close contact with local, state, national and international health agencies for information and guidance.
In an abundance of caution and in the best interest of our Guests and Guides, Adventures by Disney has decided to cancel most trips through the end of May.
We continue to evaluate the 3-night Barcelona Escape (departing 5/20 and 5/27) and the 7-night Mediterranean Adventures by Disney Cruise Package (departing 5/23 and 5/30).

In an abundance of caution and in the best interest of our Guests and Guides, Adventures by Disney has decided to cancel most trips through the end of May.
We continue to evaluate the 3-night Barcelona Escape (departing 5/20 and 5/27) and the 7-night Mediterranean Adventures by Disney Cruise Package (departing 5/23 and 5/30).

I don't understand why ABD would still be considering going forward with the Barcelona and Mediterranean adventures when Spain and Italy each have more COVID-19 deaths than China does.

Got this in my email :
UPDATE – March 25, 2020: Adventures by Disney has been closely monitoring the latest information regarding Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and is in close contact with local, state, national and international health agencies for information and guidance.

Damn all I can think is that they're desperate for some business...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!