all-hotels.com

toyotaae86lg

Disney Magic is AMAZING!!!
Hey all maybe someone out there can help me out. I've searched high and low for the best hotel rate for Courtyard In Marriott Village. For my 9 night stay it pretty much seemed the same every, around $1,200. I went to all-hotels.com and tried out there website. I put in the dates, the hotel, and it came up $730. I was like how could this be thats almost %50 cheaper. I'm happy that its cheap but the one thing I don't understand is that it doesn't have a place to pick a specific room. For example I need a 1 King Bed for the room. Yet when you book it automatically gives you some room. The description of the room says "at least 1 bed". I'm not sure what this means. I think when you book through them it reserves you a room for the time your there but it doesn't let you request anything specific like size of your bed, cont. breakfasts, etc etc. If this is the case can't I just book, being my trip is 4 months away, and call the marriott right after and request a king bed. I know this is a lot but any help would be great..thanx
chase

with these sites you are taking what the resort wants to give you - no way to choose.

I don't think the resort will allow you to request a type either.

You take what they have period.

now if you don't like it - you might be able to change.

oh the internet sites don't give the resort a download until at most a couple of weeks before you are due to arrive - at worst a couple of days...

so the resort won't have your reservation for a while.

Well i've decided not to do all-hotels.com because 1. I don't like that fact that I don't know what i'm getting and 2. that my reservations won't be there until a couple of days before I arrive. I think i'm actually going to do one of these expedia, priceline companies because with them I am getting a king size bed...thanx for all the help.
chase

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter