• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"All circuits are busy..."

Third time calling was the charm for me. Then I was on hold for 56 minutes. Good luck!

I've been on hold for the third time today on the agent line for over an hour! I keep having something pop up that causes me to have to hang up! UGH. I checked online though and the deals are still there for my clients, so that's good!! Patience...I think I have heard the same hold music a hundred times now. You'd think with all the Disney music out there, there would be a bit more variety! LOL

Earlier, I was on hold twice, for 54 minutes and 56 minutes...finally gave up and just booked a new room-only online. Will call back and cancel the old one in a few days when things calm down. Verizon will love me this month.:rotfl:

It took me 2 calls and an hour and 15 minutes to get discount; but with over $800 savings the wait was worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter