All about Randy...HOW ABOUT MISTY PICS???

I know I am looking forward to working with her...we had a short meeting with her on our planning trip and it is great how excited she gets about doing your wedding!!

Wow I forgot about this thread. I started it before I got married and never posted my pics!

Here are a few Misty did.

LittlePeople.jpg

Onceuponatime.jpg

Paris.jpg

CuteCouple.jpg

Japan.jpg

BoardwalkCarriage.jpg

Bouquet.jpg

CircusCircus.jpg

911Darker.jpg

Boardwalk.jpg

GorgeousBrideCE.jpg

RainBowcopy.jpg

Push4.jpg

405452.jpg

Enchanting.jpg

I am glad you started this thread. I just booked Misty!!! All of your pictures are beautiful.

We are down in Disney right now and will be meeting with Misty tomorrow to look at having her create a professional book. I can't wait.

Linda

Hi

All these pics are beautiful. Could someone please let me know her website address so I can have a look.

Thanks

I have just been on Misty's website.

Has anyone had the Intimate package (broke and in love). I don't think we have enough budget for anything above this.

I also noticed that her package is quite a bit more expensive then Randy's. Has anyone ever experienced the both of them. If so, is she worth the extra. What pictures I have seen look brilliant.

Spoke to Misty today and she is having her husband send out the paperwork! LOVE HER! She is up front and honest and very helpful! I can't wait to work with her!

Has anyone had the Intimate package (broke and in love). I don't think we have enough budget for anything above this.

I also noticed that her package is quite a bit more expensive then Randy's. Has anyone ever experienced the both of them. If so, is she worth the extra. What pictures I have seen look brilliant.

A good way to look at it is with Randy, you are getting just Randy. Only one photographer. With Misty you are getting Misty and her husband Nelio so while Misty is devoting all her time to you, her husband is with the groom and taking pics of all the details. :thumbsup2

I just booked Misty's "broke and in love" package for my Escape wedding... my wedding is not til Dec 2010. I love Misty's work and wanted to have her even if it's just for a few hours. I'm a bit worried it won't be long enough but I just saw someone's engagement photos she did and there were over 800 photos so I think I'll still get plenty of pics:goodvibes Our wedding will hopefully be a 2:30 and I plan to have her from 1:30 to 5:30.

Just thought I'd bump this thread for brides who have used Misty recently. I just can't get tired of looking at her work. I love it and can't wait to work with her in April!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter