All about Randy...HOW ABOUT MISTY PICS???

Alissa we all can not wait to see your pictures!

Here are a few of mine

beachantiquecolor3471an2.jpg

bride777gx2.jpg

cakexw6.jpg

cutekisssk4.jpg

girlsbwfu3.jpg

girlsearsbs4.jpg

janeandmckyog3.jpg

janemonorail2re7.jpg

janeik8.jpg

rainingfj1.jpg

Does anybody know if Misty knows about the Disboards? I'm going to email her to see if she has our potential date available and was going to use the wonderful brides here as referrals.

We had Misty for our wedding on November 10. Emily's photos were the ones that put Misty on the top of our list. I can't wait to get our photos. Yes, she does know about this site. I have sent her a few things from it and we spoke about it on our wedding day. I don't think she goes on that often - but she does know we talk about her.

Linda

Great! Now I'm torn! :lmao: Was going to go with Randy...but really like Misty too...GULP! There are some shots that I really like that Randy does-especially with Mickey and Minnie...Would Misty do those shots even though Randy does them?

I agree. Misty will do whatever you want. I made copies of pictures (both some of hers and some of other photopraphers) and put them in a word document and emailed it to her. On the day of the wedding she had this document with her and made sure we got the photos we wanted. I told her this when we went down in May and did an engagement shoot with her and she said she did not mind at all - as long as we got the pictures we wanted.

Linda

If you ask her, she'll do whatever you want. She and her husband Nelio are great!

I agree. Misty will do whatever you want. I made copies of pictures (both some of hers and some of other photopraphers) and put them in a word document and emailed it to her. On the day of the wedding she had this document with her and made sure we got the photos we wanted. I told her this when we went down in May and did an engagement shoot with her and she said she did not mind at all - as long as we got the pictures we wanted.

Linda

OK...I'm sold...

I agree with everyone, even though I don't have my prints back, she and Nelio were a JOY to work with! They both were professional and made sure our whole group was on task, while still maintaining their sense of humor. They were totally a dynamic duo and they look us to so many different locations. We walked around the whole boardwalk and around the lake at International Gateway. I cannot flipping wait for these photos! We had a blast!

Lissa- I ca't wait to see your pics too! I hope they are posted before I leave for my wedding in less than 2 weeks (eeek!!) Make sure you send me a link.

What package did you get>

I spoke with her husband today Nelio. He is so nice. He confirmed my final payment and told me to select some pictures that I love and want them to take. They really try to make sure you get exactly what you want and I think that is important.

So my wedding isn't for a while but you guys are def. swaying me to Misty. I really love the pics you all have and I like that she will take examples and do certain pics that are important to me.

And Beautiful Pics to all who have posted!!

I think we all know how much I love Misty :goodvibes :goodvibes

It's at the GF, near the waterfall pool :)

I'd use her again for our VR... in 5-10 years :)

We are officially booked with Misty!:cheer2: Contract is in and deposit is Paid! Woohoo! So I thought I would revive this thread in celebration! :goodvibes Any December/January brides like to share?:flower3:

I just want to add that I love Misty's style, she's reasonably priced, and she has been a joy to work with while planning our wedding. I would recommend her without a doubt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter