All about Randy...HOW ABOUT MISTY PICS???

DisneyBrideToni

<font color=deeppink>Proud BLT DVC Owner<br><font
Everything is about Randy,

Doesn't anyone have any favorite Misty Miotto pictures?????

Okay, I will post here too. People are probably getting sick of my yammering on about Misty, but oh well.

Toni: I know you have seen all mine, but I thought I would get this started! I wll try to post some I didn't post it on the other photo thread.

Except this one...cause I just love this one...:goodvibes
vintageboardwalk.jpg

flowers-1.jpg

23235.jpg

230702.jpg

circle.jpg

kisses.jpg

softbride3.jpg

necklace.jpg

lollypops.jpg

23414.jpg

23436.jpg

softparty.jpg

donald.jpg

YAY EMILY!!! I never get sick of your pictures or hearing about Misty. I saw all these posts about Randy and I felt Misty needed her thread to shine also! I love all your pictures!! The first is also my favorite. I may need to steal that pose!!...lol

Toni,
Thanks so much for starting this thread. While I do love Randy's work, I am really LOVING Misty's! I think that I will look into her for my DFTW!

I hope there are more Misty pictures. I would love to post pictures but I am not married yet...LOL. I fell in love with Misty's work after seeing Emily's pictures. I am so happy I booked her. Randy is great too but I just felt there was so much of Randy and nothing for Misty :)

I know there are more brides who used Misty! Emily's pics are great I love the Boardwalk kiss! It's one of my favorites.

Toni: I know, I hope there are more Misty brides out there! I would love to see them! I am sure people want to see more than just my pictures. Don't worry Toni, you will have pleanty of pics to post soon enough...my discs for Misty have over 3000 pictures on them!!! It was a little overwhelming to go through them

Toni: I know, I hope there are more Misty brides out there! I would love to see them! I am sure people want to see more than just my pictures. Don't worry Toni, you will have pleanty of pics to post soon enough...my discs for Misty have over 3000 pictures on them!!! It was a little overwhelming to go through them

wow 3000! Did you have her unlimited??? That is the package I got.

Yeah, we had unlimited. She was with us from about 11am to about 10pm. She took over 1500 pics and then she does some in B&W, vintage, photoshopped, etc. So in the end you get A LOT of photos to pick from.

Oh that is great! I really love the vintage looking pictures. I told Bobby to get ready to take Lots of pics!!! All he said was Oh god...LOL. He does not like pictures. I, on the other hand am a big ham in front of the camera....LOL

So it was down to Randy and Misty for me too! I had seen all the wonderful work that Randy had done, and honestly had thought my mind was made up. Then, I looked closer at Misty's work and fell in love!

Our wedding is still 3 months away:scared1: but I do have some of my favorite engagement pics! I have made note of some of her other "faves" and I can hardly wait to see the wedding pictures - Karl is THRILLED to have the unlimited package!:rotfl2:...or not.

2114506884_a29c21a033.jpg

2113732315_91b8a5cb77.jpg

2114507872_26e459c7d4.jpg

2114505892_873ce231c0.jpg

2114509558_13b2e6cdb4.jpg

2113730019_5ac9d6c212.jpg

Stephanie,

Your E-pics are great! You and Karl look like you had a really good time taking pics.

Ecoon was one of the first TR I ever read on the board. So on that note I was in love with Misty's work. It was totally amazing and I think she has fabulous work. I loved Ecoons TR and pictures so I really respect Randy's work but I love Misty :goodvibes

Stephanie,

I LOVE your e-pics! I really like the one of you two on the swing!!! Thanks for posting them :goodvibes

Wow! These pictures are gorgeous! I LOVE Misty's work, too -- the Boardwalk sign shot and the one with lollipops, and all of Stephanie's e-pics are just so beautiful and sentimental! :love:

Hooray for Misty!!! I booked Misty for the platinum package and engagement session too! It came down to Misty and Randy for us too. I had immediately fell in love with Misty's work and just didn't feel the same way with his. Everyone says to go with your gut...so I did!

At first, DF was a Randy fan, but he eventually came over to the Misty side. Better late than never I suppose. :thumbsup2 We met her while we were on vacation in the fabulous WDW and she's an absolute sweetheart! We're so excited we're going to work with her! :woohoo:

When I saw the Randy thread, I immediately thought, "What about Misty?!" I'm so glad you started a thread for Misty! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter