~~Alissa2008 PJ 10/30/08 SBP~~ Update 7/3 (Cake Update)

Which Newsletter Should I Use? (See page 16)

• Newsletter with Cinderella Mice

• Newsletter with Figment

• Newsletter with Disney Pics

Results are only viewable after voting.
Alissa -- All your pix are showing up! THanks for sharing. Oh, and I just LOVE the crooked Jack & Sally glasses! They are so unique!

Here's the cake topper I found this christmas at FYE:

p66418b.jpg

Its really just a playset, but the figgies are poseable, so you can make them hold hands... ADORABLE.

I bought a pair of isotoner slippers, but after trying them on with the dress, I just don't like the way they look on my feet... they have no structure--

DSCI0016.jpg

So, I told df I planned to wear these Isotoner satin slippers:

I still think I just want to wear them!

I can't wear any heel (because I'm 6') and my dress is JUST long enough, I couldn't order the longer version because it was discontinued.

Opinions?

While I did wear heels for my ceremony, I wore bobby socks for my reception that my dressmaker added matching lace and beading onto. I say where what you want and be comfortable. Your face is nowhere near your feet, so I would say, people should not be looking.

Enjoy

Okay, I hope this works.
I just bought these for the reception (I am running the WDW 1/2 marathon 2 days before and I want to keep my feet happy):
http://www.zappos.com/images/737/7376936/3279-542750-p.jpg

Ooo those are cute!! Almost like sneaker mary janes!! Where did you get them? a MARATHON BEFORE YOUR WEDDING??? :worship: :worship:

Your dress looks so great on you! It fits perfectly.

Thank you so much! Its funny, when I was planning with magazines, I wanted a sleeved scoopneck and I absolutely did NOT want a sweetheart... turns out the girls look pretty good in a sweetheart :laughing:

Ooo those are cute!! Almost like sneaker mary janes!! Where did you get them? a MARATHON BEFORE YOUR WEDDING??? :worship: :worship:

Actually, I am a bit disappointed that I won't be doing the marathon for the third year in a row. "Just the half-marathon". :laughing: But I wanted to leave Sunday free to cheer for my teammates (from the DISBoards WISH racing team) and then for the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner and our dessert party. DH is doing the 5k on Friday, the 1/2 on Saturday and the full on Sunday. :worship: I told him that is fine as long as he can dance on Monday for the VR/reception. :lmao:

Sorry to hijack your thread by the way! pirate:

I found my shoes at MJM for $29.99!!!! :woohoo: Everywhere else I have seen them -- Boscov's, Famous Footwear, DSW -- they were $44.99 or $45.99. I got soooo lucky!! :banana:

Actually, I am a bit disappointed that I won't be doing the marathon for the third year in a row. "Just the half-marathon". :laughing: But I wanted to leave Sunday free to cheer for my teammates (from the DISBoards WISH racing team) and then for the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner and our dessert party. DH is doing the 5k on Friday, the 1/2 on Saturday and the full on Sunday. :worship: I told him that is fine as long as he can dance on Monday for the VR/reception. :lmao:
:rotfl2: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Sorry to hijack your thread by the way! pirate:
NO PROBLEM!! popcorn:: Seems I've been posting WAY too much today anyway. :lmao:

I found my shoes at MJM for $29.99!!!!

Awesome!! :thumbsup2 Although, What's MJM? And PLEASE say they have an online store! :guilty:

Wow! We have the same dress AND our DFs have the same name! This is starting to get freaky...:scared1: :lmao: :rotfl2:

I think you should wear whatever shoes you will feel comfortable in...no one will see them anyways. That Nightmare Before Christmas cake is very cute & unique!

I would be extremely p.o.'ed about that whole ring debacle. How horrible to have the excitement of getting engaged tainted by Kay's incompetence. :headache: I hope that there are no more incidents! The ring does look beautiful btw, and probably is even prettier with the amethysts in it.

I am looking forward to reading more!! popcorn::

MJM is a shoe warehouse, very much like DSW. It is called MJM Designer Shoes, I believe.
Check your phone book. I'll bet there is one near you.
Okay, I just took a quick look at their website. NY stores: Commack, East Meadow, Glenn Oaks, and Stony Brook. Are any of those near you? :)

Wow! We have the same dress AND our DFs have the same name! This is starting to get freaky...:scared1: :lmao: :rotfl2:

I think you should wear whatever shoes you will feel comfortable in...no one will see them anyways. That Nightmare Before Christmas cake is very cute & unique!

I would be extremely p.o.'ed about that whole ring debacle. How horrible to have the excitement of getting engaged tainted by Kay's incompetence. :headache: I hope that there are no more incidents! The ring does look beautiful btw, and probably is even prettier with the amethysts in it.

I am looking forward to reading more!! popcorn::

Whoa, it IS getting freaky!! :dancer:

Thank you for the compliments!!

MJM is a shoe warehouse, very much like DSW. It is called MJM Designer Shoes, I believe.
Check your phone book. I'll bet there is one near you.
Okay, I just took a quick look at their website. NY stores: Commack, East Meadow, Glenn Oaks, and Stony Brook. Are any of those near you? :)

Unfortunately, no. BUT thanks for the effort!! I'll have to check them out online and see if I can find 'em, if not, maybe ebay? :idea:

Ok ladies, I'm having some issues and I can't DECIDE! I was never very decisive!

So, We're trying to keep the outrageous spending to a minimum, but I am so torn about photographers. I've heard good things about Paul and Ty (DFTW photogroup), but I've also seen incredible things from Randy Chapman. :confused3 I also really love the samples I've seen from STVS (Stan) in HD on Blu-Ray. :3dglasses

So, what do I do? We're doing escape, so we get the 2hrs from DTFW PLUS we're having a reception at home that we really want to have shots/vid playing at...plus I might want a photographer for that as well... do i want an album? I don't know... :confused3 is that more important than a video? I don't know.:confused3

Please help me Disbrides!!!! :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Here's the cake topper I found this christmas at FYE:

p66418b.jpg

Its really just a playset, but the figgies are poseable, so you can make them hold hands... ADORABLE.

omg.. i NEED that for my cake topper.. i wonder if it's available on fye website??

Ps- i am looking for a black and white dress as well (but with a black sash in the middle0 and nmbc is my favorite thing ever.. well all things tim burton are

Congratulations and welcome! Everything looks great and we are getting married on the same day at the same time! We also considered getting married on Halloween but changed our minds due to the increase in cost.

omg.. i NEED that for my cake topper.. i wonder if it's available on fye website??

Ps- i am looking for a black and white dress as well (but with a black sash in the middle0 and nmbc is my favorite thing ever.. well all things tim burton are

Yeah, NBC is DF's fave, and we're both Burton freaks! Seemed like a good fit. ...it's really just a figurine set, not a cake topper -- and its pretty big, but we just HAD to have it! How much do you love me?? BUY IT HERE!!

Congratulations and welcome! Everything looks great and we are getting married on the same day at the same time! We also considered getting married on Halloween but changed our minds due to the increase in cost.

Oh yeah?? Where are you guys doing it??

Ok, shez pmed me and said she had randy taken! lol. But that's ok, because I think we've decided on Misty. I love her work - the price is right AND hopefully she has our date open. :confused3

Now, what do I do about the MK shoot? Do we splurge for the MK shoot, or settle for the replacement of the engagement shoot of our escape photographer? What to do?! :confused3 I love the idea with us and CCastle, but is it worth the money?:scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter