Alfredos

ILVPOOH

DIS Veteran
Delicious Food.

Appetizers - Mozzarella Caprese, Salad. The mozzarella was very fresh and tasted good with the tomatoes.

Dinner - Lasagna, Shrimp Pasta, Pasta Sampler. The kids had pasta & meatballs. The lasagna is very good. Very creamy and filling. The Shrimp pasta had a real good taste and the shrimp were very good.

Desserts - Cannoli, and ice cream with fruit. The cannoli was good. The cannoli shells were nice and crispy.

We too went to Alfredos and while we liked the food we definately have had better for much cheaper. We're also from NJ and we enjoy the food from our neighborhood more (given we live in an Italian neighborhood). The ambience is wonderful and the food is good, I'm just suprised it wasn't more impressive.

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

This place gets trashed constantly but we really enjoy it.

Homemade it's not but it's good. The atmospher is fun. Service is quick (too quick for some but...). It's consistent. We all know what we are ordering before we walk in & know what to expect.

Thanks for the review!!! We are going on our next visit. We really enjoyed it on our last visit.

serendipity said:
We too went to Alfredos and while we liked the food we definately have had better for much cheaper. We're also from NJ and we enjoy the food from our neighborhood more (given we live in an Italian neighborhood). The ambience is wonderful and the food is good, I'm just suprised it wasn't more impressive.

We had 6:00 pm ADR on Friday Sept 1. We waited for 45 minutes to be seated. It was extremely crowded and hot. Normally, we love Alfredo's, this time there was a lot left to be desired. The tables are too close together, the food was okay (I had the calamari and it was soggy, they did take it off my bill), it was very noisy and we felt rushed. We have good italian restaurants here in the Northeast and are of italian heritiage. so we are used to good italian meals. DS and DH liked the ceasar salad, bread was good. Kids were not impressed with the menu (they are over 12) and requested just a bowl of spaghetti which they obliged but charged us $12.95 each. THe dessert, chocolate mousse was to die for! :cloud9:
THe kids each had a blue slushy type drink which the server recommended and they enjoyed. I think I will stick to lunch here next time when it is less crowded.

Thanks for the review. I have (kind of reluctantly) changed our ADR from Chef's to here as my DD and her BF didn't think they would like the French food. I am glad to hear of good reviews and also glad to here the service is quick. :love:

I went with my BF in June and we loved it. The alfrado was great and we really enjoyed the calamari! I remember the bread was yummy also.
We had the DDP plan so we did'nt concern ourselfs with the cost. If i was playing out of pocket I would have picked something else...

Thanks for the review! We have ADR's there next month! I can't wait to try it! :cool1:

We had lunch at Alfredo's for the first time in May and we loved it! Can't wait to return on our next trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter