Alamo Codes

Mickey_Maniac

I'm a Maniac, so what???
I usually rent from National since I could never find lower rates. Now it seems that Alamo has dropped thier rates significantly (or National has raised thiers!).

Can anyone suggest some ID's or rate/product codes that have given them a good rate?

Thanks in advance!!!

Go to mousesaver.com and there are codes that you can plug in. The coupon codes and contract codes etc. can be used together.

Today I tried the pre pay link and I got great deals with the code for the on line coupon. I got a Midsize SUV (Chevy Equinox) for 8 days, Mco to MCO, 9/24-10/2 for a total of $146.93. The base rate was only $105.32!

I usually use EA, and I love it, but the rates are way too high and I can't get onto their web site. The codes won't work and I even have times when it says that someone is using my credit card - but I checked and there isn't any unauthorized use.

I hate the new web page - why fix something until you break it! Sounds like the Federal Government.

Thanks for the replies. I should have mentioned that I am looking at Feb of next year so if anyone knows of any codes or coupons that will still be active then, that would be great.

bsusanmb, what did you use for codes/coupons?

I just went to the Alamo website and checked their prices. I currently have a reservation for Thrifty for a full-size for 7 days for $420 total (2 cars).

I plugged in my February dates and came up with $179 total for a Chevy Equinox or similar. I actually need to rent 2 cars because we have 9 people going so the total for 2 cars is $358 versus $420 for 2 full-size cars at Thrifty. I used the Wal-Mart code from mousesavers rate code BY and ID# 428448.

Anybody have or rent a Chevy Equinox and if so do you think they would be big enough for 9 people (6 kids, 3 adults) and luggage? That is the only thing I am worried about because I am happy with the price. I think if I prepaid I could get 15% off the base price which would knock the total down to about $318 but I need to find out some info on the size and make sure Delta doesn't change my flight times again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter