Aladdin tea set

pop73

Earning My Ears
Searching for Aladdin sugar and creamer containers. Everywhere is out of stock. I'd buy used if anyone knows where to look. Will even consider shipping from overseas.

Disney-Aladdin-Ceramic-Sugar-Creamer-Set.jpg

This, right? I searched a few places online for you and you're right I can't seem to find it sold anywhere (except for this place which I've never heard of so I'd be sketch on buying something with them warehousesoverstock)

Yep that's it. Forget to put the picture on there last night. You can't find them on ebay. There was a lady in Florida that has them on Facebook marketplace out of Florida. Ordered them and got an email 3 days later saying she was out of them and wanted to replace with the salt and pepper shakers which doesn't belong in a tea set. Perplexed.

The creamer is a smaller version of the tea pot. The teapot is 32oz.

The creamer is a smaller version of the tea pot. The teapot is 32oz.
I found it! Will PM you.

…Tried to PM you but I don’t think you can receive private messages unless you’ve posted 10x. Message me when you can. I don’t want to post it publicly to avoid it being scooped up.

I found it! Will PM you.

…Tried to PM you but I don’t think you can receive private messages unless you’ve posted 10x. Message me when you can. I don’t want to post it publicly to avoid it being scooped up.
Okay posted 10x.

If it's coming from Florida? We thought we found on FB marketplace but they didn't have any. They're sending salt and pepper shakers...

Greaf! I PMd the link to you last night. Hope that helps!

In the above posts you might want to click edit (bottom left drop down list) and remove your email address so scammers don’t see it on the internet and send you spam. 🤪

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter