AKL rates with codes

DKx3

Mouseketeer
Hi, I'm booked at POP, but may be getting sucked into the deluxe resort desire. What is a possible/likely rate for a standard view room at AKL if there becomes a code? I think rack rate during regular season (I'll be there 11/12-11/19/05) is $249, and that is not really a possibility at this time.

I don't know about the likelyhood, but we got an email code w/pin for our stay. The code was for $59/night/value, but they also had mod and deluxe rates. The standard view at AKL was $169/night or so. We have a deluxe savannah view for $300/night (5 of us) which is $100 less/night then our AAA rate. I got the code because I ordered the new planning DVD, but I would wait until it is closer to your travel dates before you order. I ordered mine in Dec and got the postcard in Feb, I think. Others ordered their DVD around the same time I did, but were not going until Aug or later and the email codes were only through July.

There is a new sub-boards for codes listed on the top of the resorts page.

I went ahead and booked with ap rates. factor in the difference in the ap ticket and the one I was going to get (7 day expires no adding) about 200. The ap rate was 139 so I'm getting the room for about 169 a night. I have no Idea about AP rates then but it was still a good discount....yet quite a bit more than the planned ASMO (99). Of course they call the view "parking lot" but I have read there are plenty of places to see all the animals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter