AKL Pictures?????

Thanks Kathy!!!
Gorgeous!!!!!

I'm glad you like them!

2010-2011658.jpg

I'm glad you like them!

2010-2011658.jpg

Hi Kathy,

I have to ask, exactly where was this picture taken?

We (DD and myself) are staying at the Jambo house the week of April 28th. I have so thoroughly enjoyed your pictures.

I have to ask the location of this one. It looks like a 'lazy river'.

Thanks,
Dan

I think it's the water feature just outside the windows of Jiko. Just on the right, when you get out of the doors from the elevators on the way to the swimming pool.

I'll thank you as well Kathy. I've really been enjoying your pictures - it makes the wait for the trip just a little better :goodvibes.

Thanks to all who have been posting these photos over the years! I just found this thread and I am so thankful! I will be surprising my family with the fact that I have upgraded from POR to AKL at the end of March. I don't plan to tell them until we get to WDW. So excited to visit AKL!

Hi Kathy,

I have to ask, exactly where was this picture taken?

We (DD and myself) are staying at the Jambo house the week of April 28th. I have so thoroughly enjoyed your pictures.

I have to ask the location of this one. It looks like a 'lazy river'.

Thanks,
Dan

Yes its the water feature outside Jiko.
Thank you I loved visiting there!

That is a terrific picture. Kathy, with all these pictures, how did you find time to enjoy yourself!!! :lmao:

I can't believe that tomorrow it is 3 months to the day that DD and I leave for the happiest place on earth. :banana::yay::cheer2: It will definitely be a welcome relief from the real world, even if only for a couple of weeks.

I'm so looking forward to BWV week 1 and AKL week 2.
Dan

Here are a few pictures when we went back in June 2011, all of the animal pictures were taken from our balcony. We were on the Zebra trail.

DSC_3310.jpg

DSC_3287.jpg

DSC_3224.jpg

DSC_2696.jpg

AKLMap.jpg

AKLHall.jpg

DSC_3306.jpg

DSC_3275.jpg

DSC_3220.jpg

DSC_2695.jpg

AKLWindow.jpg

AKLLobby2.jpg

AKLFire.jpg

DSC_3297.jpg

DSC_3270.jpg

DSC_2693.jpg

AKLPool2.jpg

AKLLobby.jpg

AKLBoma.jpg

DSC_3319.jpg

DSC_3288.jpg

DSC_3254.jpg

DSC_3199.jpg

Wish I was going back!!

popcorn::
Loving all these pics! Thank you! Going to AKL in June, cant wait!
Thanks again!

That is a terrific picture. Kathy, with all these pictures, how did you find time to enjoy yourself!!! :lmao:

I can't believe that tomorrow it is 3 months to the day that DD and I leave for the happiest place on earth. :banana::yay::cheer2: It will definitely be a welcome relief from the real world, even if only for a couple of weeks.

I'm so looking forward to BWV week 1 and AKL week 2.
Dan

Thank you! I tried to take pictures of everything I saw because I didn't know if I would ever get back to AKL. Have a great trip!

One for today

2010-2011663.jpg

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter